Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Calls the majority Hindu movie audience-BC aage bhi hoga aise and going home alive, she should thank her stars for going back home. 
if it was the other way around, she would be made example with separation of mind and body

lets reverse the scenario... do you think a Hindu couple would have safely returned if they had protested in that manner?

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Calls the majority Hindu movie audience-BC aage bhi hoga aise and going home alive, she should thank her stars for going back home. 
if it was the other way around, she would be made example with separation of mind and body

wow. What filthy creatures. fir se hoga. yahi to karta aaya hai ilzaaam.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

AK had spoken about Pandits years back if I recall. Plus I don't know what else should he say. If you say the right thing you are in trouble. If not .... Toh deshdrohi. 

Over a life time many folks change stance 

Yes, it’s a case of damned if you do and damning if you don’t. I wonder if he would have said the same if the TKF movie was a flop. When the narrative was against Rw in the intolerance debate , he shoved down his opinion on how his wife is scared to raise kids in India. He is being a fair weather friend of KPs here as that is how the narrative is leaning towards with movie being a hit.,

I watched the film, I have read few books. What I found off was explanation how a normal kashmiri who was a neigbhour turned against Kashmiri Pandit. So let me put few points which made me to realise what could be possible explaination.

1 Movie shows, shopkeeper was defieng a high ranking civil servant and change money in Pakistani Rupees for bought vegetables.

2. I have read some where that Bus drivers were changing bus routes and number for passenger to Islamabad hoping bus service will now go to Islamabad

3. There is a Kashmiri Muslim beureucrat, in a documentary who said, we and people were changing our clock/watches 30 minutes back to sync with Pakistan time.

4. A Hindu Pandit policeman was shot dead by feloow policemen

5. Aarati Tikoo a journalist narrates that as a child, their domestic helper (a Muslim boy) told them when and where violence /bombing in city will happen And he came to know this because it was being discussed in mosque. On one occasion, the boy said. "Biwi ji aapako pata nahi, Yahaan Pakistan banane vaalaa hai.

5. Farooq Abdulla resigned from CMship in Jan 1990. I believe it was part of plan where by Religious leaders and Millitants were supposed to tell the whole world that Kashmir is now Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

So if you just see above five events, you can understand that a common Muslim man living in streets of Kashmir was firmly believing that Kashmir is about to become Pakistan. Kashmir reached to this point gradually and not overnight under Mr Abdullah. Basically it was situation of India Pakistan partition in terms of mentality. Some were worried and told Kashmiri Pandits to leave while most became opportunistic.

So for people who have read and understood horrors of Partition, This was same, but since it was done on Hindus only, the world media during Cold war fighting Russians decided to black out the genocide

Edited by mishra

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aamir Khan promoting his new movie LalSinghChaddha to the power of Hindu movie audience of Bollywood 

Aamir Khan seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted hate.

I feel we are too quick to jump to conclusions. 

I haven't seen the movie. I also don't plan on seeing the movie. Every time I muster up the courage to see the movie, I back out. I just don't feel mentally ready to see the movie and re live the trauma all over again.

39 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Aamir Khan seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted hate.

I feel we are too quick to jump to conclusions. 

I haven't seen the movie. I also don't plan on seeing the movie. Every time I muster up the courage to see the movie, I back out. I just don't feel mentally ready to see the movie and re live the trauma all over again.

Go and watch it. You may be knowing all parts but sum of parts, is what you don’t know. It will clear your doubt. Best part is, director hasn’t put a disclaimer about hurting sentiments as truth will hurt.

You will also encourage more movies on subject by watching it. The low budget of movie hurt me. 15 crore was whole budget of movie. Compare it to 20 crore+ Just advert budget of bollywood A grade star movies.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, it’s a case of damned if you do and damning if you don’t. I wonder if he would have said the same if the TKF movie was a flop. When the narrative was against Rw in the intolerance debate , he shoved down his opinion on how his wife is scared to raise kids in India. He is being a fair weather friend of KPs here as that is how the narrative is leaning towards with movie being a hit.,

Not fair weather. My fear is that we will become guardians and custodians of nationalism where AK gets judged one way and Agnihotri gets judged another way. The goal is not to isolate them. The goal is to integrate and influence them. Every sensible comment should be encouraged. 

We can keep beating someone by selectively picking up stuff from past. Do you know what that reminds of ?

AK also made Sarfarosh where the villain was a Muslim artist. A movie staunchly supporting national integration and patriotism. But he won’t get brownie points for that. 

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I give the credit to her for expressing the state of decayed and putrified muslim mind. 

It's always about domination, violence and conquest. 

There are some exceptions though(like some esteemed posters on this forum), but they are a silent minority and no one listens to them. 

33 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

We can keep beating someone by selectively picking up stuff from past. Do you know what that reminds of ?

AK also made Sarfarosh where the villain was a Muslim artist. A movie staunchly supporting national integration and patriotism. But he won’t get brownie points for that. 

Al taqiyya :dontknow:

The average hindu is dumb, detached and stupid.  Look at UP polls. Inspite of them being in constant threat, lot of fools did not vote for an entity which provided a chance to save their civilization.

'

I am very skeptical of the future of Dharmics.  

1 hour ago, kepler37b said:

Al taqiyya :dontknow:

He made Secret Superstar as well where the villain was clearly the Muslim father. 

However, the public statement he made saying that he feels the country is unsafe and his antics in PK have undone and will undo anything he does to project himself as a moderate.

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aamir Khan promoting his new movie LalSinghChaddha to the power of Hindu movie audience of Bollywood 

I am not going to watch it as it is more or less based on Forrest Gump.  Don't wanna ruin a classic like Forrest Gump for this:cantstop:

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

He made Secret Superstar as well where the villain was clearly the Muslim father. 

However, the public statement he made saying that he feels the country is unsafe and his antics in PK have undone and will undo anything he does to project himself as a moderate.

Just for record. He never said it. His leftist ex wife said it. It was an error of judgement on his part to say this in public. 

But if AK is not a patriot i dint know who is. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Have you seen his old video on his comments on the Gujarat riots and directly blaming Modi for mobs killing muslims- he didnt explicitly say hindus did it but the choice of words example "monsters", "loss of humanity etc" compared to his tame mini speech here about how the 1990 exodus was a 'sad thing'. See from 1.12 onwards

If you actually think any of these Bollywood elite or cricketers are 'patriotic' in the actual sense you're highly mistaken or highly naïve- for them only MONEY matters, not morals. Whichever stand puts them in favourable light they will stand for. Indian woke cricketers led by our numpty captain made a hoo haa on BLM and taking the knee ( over ONE guy killed by the police) but the chewts have no word to say on their own hindu brothers/sisters being exterminated and gangraped in their own country and made to live like refugees for 30+ years

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Just for record. He never said it. His leftist ex wife said it. It was an error of judgement on his part to say this in public. 

But if AK is not a patriot i dint know who is. 

Agree with you. 

AK, SRK etc. Thy are all soft targets. 

Anger should be directed at law makers, not film makers. FFS. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Have you seen his old video on his comments on the Gujarat riots and directly blaming Modi for mobs killing muslims- he didnt explicitly say hindus did it but the choice of words example "monsters", "loss of humanity etc" compared to his tame mini speech here about how the 1990 exodus was a 'sad thing'. See from 1.12 onwards

If you actually think any of these Bollywood elite or cricketers are 'patriotic' in the actual sense you're highly mistaken or highly naïve- for them only MONEY matters, not morals. Whichever stand puts them in favourable light they will stand for. Indian woke cricketers led by our numpty captain made a hoo haa on BLM and taking the knee ( over ONE guy killed by the police) but the chewts have no word to say on their own hindu brothers/sisters being exterminated and gangraped in their own country and made to live like refugees for 30+ years

Yes, anyone who speaks against Modi is a traitor.

Patriotism - Sing praises of supreme leader.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

Yes, anyone who speaks against Modi is a traitor.

Patriotism - Sing praises of supreme leader.

For a Mod you are showing your low level IQ....

I never said anyone who spoke against Modi is a traitor.. the courts have acquitted him on this charge ( if you didn't know this then I would do a quick google search). But my point was around the language AK has used and directly implied the involvement of a CM of the state... has he used the exact same sentiments in this statement on KF and any blame on Farookh Abdulla or Rajiv Gandhi who directly were responsible for the militancy rise in J&K which led to this ethnic cleansing?

You have changed the whole narrative about my post which was about the KPs who suffered and the treatment of them by Lutyens and Bollywood to somehow about Modi... showing your third rate class tbh- you can do better ol chap.

7 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you want me to share the videos of Smriti Irani on Modi from 2005 ? You will always find stuff. This is a man who is as much of nationalist as anyone else. He may have been misguided at a time and has stated s common sense view here. I don't see a point in digging up old stuff to target him. This is exactly what leftist do. 

People should have the room to change opinions. If politicians like Scindia can come to BJP after 30 years in Congress why can't others have different views at differrent times.