Rohit sharma- when you go to Australia, you need someone with shot making ability and Sanju Samson definitely fits that criteria

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i expect dravid-rohit to promote him in one of the games thats how dravid has operated as coach captain for long. They will also promote jaddu at some point to find his touch

just needed to stick to common sense. After that start Samson was best option at 3 followed by Venky.

13 hours ago, Vijy said:

sanju gets bogged down easily and throws his wicket away quickly too. both are issues of temperament largely.

Bogged down is the key word here. He is someone whom you need to invest 15-20 games consistent run at the top and then we might get to see his real potential, although then also he may have issues vs truly best of the attacks.

17 hours ago, Nikola said:

Rohit's twitter handle has been hacked since morning and he doesn't seem to have any news about it. Looks pretty lazy character.

might be an ad. If it was hacked messages would be different

18 minutes ago, Lord said:

See it was an ad

I saw this tweet today morning right after seeing your post above "may be an ad". Wanted to post it here but did not.

Still does not explain, why he will say "especially when they end up on my belly". It is a bit too much for a man of his stature (full Indian captain) to put such random tweets.

59 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I saw this tweet today morning right after seeing your post above "may be an ad". Wanted to post it here but did not.

Still does not explain, why he will say "especially when they end up on my belly". It is a bit too much for a man of his stature (full Indian captain) to put such random tweets.

Most likely he doesnt even know its being posted lol. His agent/twitter guy copy pasting what ad guys told him to.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Majestic said:

Bogged down is the key word here. He is someone whom you need to invest 15-20 games consistent run at the top and then we might get to see his real potential, although then also he may have issues vs truly best of the attacks.

yes, he has a tendency to get into a rut and then throw it away