Suyash Prabhudessai can be SKY 2.0

QuarantineTormentino

1 hour ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Calling it now. This guy has a similar range of shots, and has a 360 degrees game. Is also a clutch fielder and can bowl part time medium pace if required. He has been doing it in domestics since ages now

Senior#

I hve been watching suyyash closely for a while now . As of now the 1st thing we need to see how he plays against international bowlers. One game was good, need to see more. 

Whatever i saw in that game was very assuring but always want to see more against variety 

As far as sky is concerned , sky was build after years n years of domestic grind

18 hours ago, SeasonedIPLer said:

@QuarantineTormentino in match thread you said where do RcB find these duds

:facepalm:

I was only referring to Anuj and Patidar who look bog average and have almost zero to negligible batting technique. Suyyash on the other hand is somebody to watch out for and is definitely capable of being special. Already sprints around and fields like a tiger (one of the best Indian fielders in this season). Only issue is that he is with RCB so he might get discarded after 2-3 poor performances. Would have preferred a franchise like CSK/MI/KKR to get him.

Wait and watch, he has the potential to become a 2D if not a 3D t20 player

On 4/14/2022 at 2:22 PM, Lord said:

Shaw/Mayank

Gill

SKY

Pant

Suyash

Badoni

battine lineup based on this IPL. Looks better than what we currently have :phehe:

It looks very good until a certain left armer uproots their stumps.