Who's going to win the IPL now?

I6MTW

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. IPL

I think it going to be tight with DC & RCB for 4th spot. 

RCB has 2 games vs GT  1 more vs SRH & PBKS RR.  These are tough opponents. 

DC has NRR advantage so far.  RCB has played one extra game than DC too. 

I see a SRH v GT final as of now.  SRH remains the only team to have defeated GT so far. 

1. Gujarat is definitely not winning it. Will stay in top 2, but might lost both playoffs, or at their best case, in finals. They are an average team. 

2. LSG has the best batting lineup and decent bowling. However, with KL as captain, I'm sceptical of their chances. 

3. RR is the most exciting. Best bowling lineup. However, as we have seen in the past, the team having orange cup have never won the IPL (there are some logical reasons) with the exception of last year (that's because the opposition is KKR, who fluked their way to the final) 

4. That leaves with SRH. I strongly and believe and predict they are going to win it. 

1 hour ago, Jamadagni said:

1. Gujarat is definitely not winning it. Will stay in top 2, but might lost both playoffs, or at their best case, in finals. They are an average team. 

2. LSG has the best batting lineup and decent bowling. However, with KL as captain, I'm sceptical of their chances. 

3. RR is the most exciting. Best bowling lineup. However, as we have seen in the past, the team having orange cup have never won the IPL (there are some logical reasons) with the exception of last year (that's because the opposition is KKR, who fluked their way to the final) 

4. That leaves with SRH. I strongly and believe and predict they are going to win it. 

Point #3 is not true. Last year ruturaj got the orange cap and csk won the cup. In fact ruturaj and Faf are no.1 &2 

I see the contrarian theme playing out. Teams that do hatke from the crowd will likely see their stock go up. Another theme is gold theme. Gold is ripe for a multi-year bullish rally because of inflation and countries moving away from US treasury bills. Teams that have shades of gold in their kit may turn out to be the winner. :two_thumbs_up: