IPL 2022 || Match 39 || Apr 26 1930 IST || Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Rajasthan Royals || MCA Stadium, Pune

DarkProfile

Winner  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. How many runs will Virat score?

• < 10
    • < 50
    • 50 plus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2022 at 02:00 PM

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Why is this still a surprise? What Indians can't have fast bowlers? Wtf. 

Indian bowling has been the best since 2015 in tests. Even in LOI we have been top 3. Greatest Asian pace attack of all time.

We are a bowling nation. People need to ram their skulls into a wall and get this through their heads. 

Even our so called great batsmen are overrated. Always let us down in overseas tours. As soon as our bowling became strong and powerful, we started winning away and dominated teams even at home with pace. 

Wasnt a surprise. None of Kuldeep, Umran have played international cricket so it feels good when they perform atleast in IPL. The real test will begin once they are drafted in Internationals. I haven't forgotten Aaron. He was fast as well but completely faded in International cricket. I hope they all do well. 

Just now, Pollack said:

For choking one has to do well but not well enough to win the game. DK is a straight failure in International cricket.

Failure in the context of not converting his talent but overall I would say very average career. Had some moments though tests in SA and Eng in 2007,WT20 and Nidihaas. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Failure in the context of not converting his talent but overall I would say very average career. Had some moments though tests in SA and Eng in 2007,WT20 and Nidihaas. 

He was unfortunate to have played at the same time as Dhoni for the national team, should have been provided ample opportunities otherwise. 

Seems to have good head on his shoulders based on his commentary stints with sky and has always been a good professional.

9 minutes ago, Vivek92 said:

Why so much hate for a player who has consistently improved and reinvented his range of shots even at the later stage of his career.

When? Against which good team did he perform? What nidhas? Toygers? 

10 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Nidhas trophy, he saved us from unbearable nonsensical stuffs that Bangla Boys would have shown up had we lost that game. 

In ODI wc semis, he was sent at wrong position, should have sent MS ahead and let him do tuk tuk as long as he want. 

Yes that's just excuses. He always failed in crucial games. 

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Wasnt a surprise. None of Kuldeep, Umran have played international cricket so it feels good when they perform atleast in IPL. The real test will begin once they are drafted in Internationals. I haven't forgotten Aaron. He was fast as well but completely faded in International cricket. I hope they all do well. 

Nha my comment wasn't directed towards you. Just in general. Mentality needs to change is what I am saying. 

Parkies need to stop living in the past. 

All this umran kuldeep etc is just the new raw phenoms that we have unearthed. It already started since 2005 2006. It will only keep getting better. 

Now we are at the point where even an ATG bowler like bumrahs spot is questionable now because so many buddying talents are vying for a spot in Indian colours.