Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I dont think so... it will still make a couple of hundred crores in India atleast.

That would be the case if they had at least made the movie with noble intentions.  I would be very surprised if this gets close to even 120cr.   AK single handedly killing movie industry lol

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

AK has decided to focus on the Muslim market in India and Pakistan- if this is not enough for self respecting Hindus to boycott this SoB, then I dont know what it would take.

Bhai this movie is releasing in Pakistan,that should tell you what his priorities are.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Seems like he has hurt sentiments of Hindus, Sikhs , South Indians, Indian Armed forces and many more in the movie :giggle:

He did special screening for Army personnel it seems- I hope they gave him a piece of their mind after the insults to the Indian army in this film.

Every 'event' in this film- 1984, 1990/Babri etc are there to show hindus in bad light but showing a pak terrorist as a changed man after meeting Lal Singh.. i mean how much whitewashing bollywood i going to do of these bikhari jihadi padosis

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

He did special screening for Army personnel it seems- I hope they gave him a piece of their mind after the insults to the Indian army in this film.

Every 'event' in this film- 1984, 1990/Babri etc are there to show hindus in bad light but showing a pak terrorist as a changed man after meeting Lal Singh.. i mean how much whitewashing bollywood i going to do of these bikhari jihadi padosis

Dekh li movie ?

3 hours ago, diga said:

Wow.. that bit about Mahaveer Phogat being a vegetarian and AK deliberately twisting the story to include meat eating & a muslim butcher in helping to get a medal is mind numbing. If it's true,  this is taking artistic liberty to extreme. Laanat hain 

Bhai ye rang de basanti ke time se hi yhi kr raha hai that movie is the one of the biggest propoganda movie ever 

57 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Bhai ye rang de basanti ke time se hi yhi kr raha hai that movie is the one of the biggest propoganda movie ever 

Sorry.. I wasnt aware of this, but thanks for posting that link which sheds light on AK