Bandon mein tha dum official trailer.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

preview doesn't look promising.  A great series such as this one deserves a better effort.  Let's hope the full thing is better than the preview.

Where can one watch this in the US?

Voot is part of the Desi Binge package on Sling

What an inning by Pant and Gill and what an inning by Rahane in Melbourne. Pujara was overhyped due to his 2018 performance  but if anyone analyse he was unnecessary in survival mode due to loss of gome and techniques whereas everyone else playing so comfortable. Heck just one match before Ashwin and Vihari played Cummins, starc and hazzlewood with much ease. That series is historic because all budha barring rahane dint do a zilch and youngsters like Gill, Sundar,Lord (playing first time there),and Siraj completely outperformed aus. 

Edited by raki05
On 6/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, sandeep said:

preview doesn't look promising.  A great series such as this one deserves a better effort.  Let's hope the full thing is better than the preview.

Where can one watch this in the US?

Editing can be bad.

Direction can be bad.

Cinematography can be appalling.

Acting can be horrible.

Narration can be borrrringgg ..

And I will still watch it and watch it and watch it ... like a 100 times.  Just for the compilation of courage by Pujara, Vihari, Ashwin ... the shots by Gill, Thakur, Sundar and ... the GOAT match winner RISHABH RAJENDRA PANT .... and the pure joy that followed.  Like a 100 times I will watch the crappy movie. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:09 AM, maniac said:

Not posted by accident , this belongs in cricket talk.

great story  if told right but hopefully not too many pointless masalas

This series still sends goosebumps down my spine. Every time I watch anything related to that series, my body just gets energised and ready for war. One of the greatest ever victories. 

But I want to remind everyone that I was one of the few who had full faith in the Indian team to turn it around. The moment I saw no kohli, I had a feeling we would conjure a win. If we win the mcg game, I knew for sure we would atleast draw the series. 

What I dint expect is bumrah ishant and shami to be out. Had they played and rahane still remained as captain, I am certain even scg could have been a win. 

4 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Editing can be bad.

Direction can be bad.

Cinematography can be appalling.

Acting can be horrible.

Narration can be borrrringgg ..

And I will still watch it and watch it and watch it ... like a 100 times.  Just for the compilation of courage by Pujara, Vihari, Ashwin ... the shots by Gill, Thakur, Sundar and ... the GOAT match winner RISHABH RAJENDRA PANT .... and the pure joy that followed.  Like a 100 times I will watch the crappy movie. 

I know what you mean bhai.  I know exactly what you mean.

Imagine Aussies without just Smith rofl. They stand zero chance in India. 4 0.

Imagine England without root. 

Goes to show that India with the right selections are the best in the world in both tests and even odi tbh. 

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

eng without root is basically zim level outside of eng

There is so much depth of talent in India, it has become ridiculously unfair to the youngsters when older players stick around for >10 years.  This series was evidence of that - guys like Gill, Sundar and Natarajan stood little chance of being selected except that some of the older players were out.