2nd T20I (N), Cuttack, June 12, 2022, South Africa v India 7:00 PM IST

Just now, the don said:

Shadabs secondary skill i/e his batting is better than Chahals bowling.

how does one compare a batter with a bowler? [no doubt shadab is a better bowler] is malcolm marshall better or viv richards? is lillee better or greg chappell?

Today India even had breakthrough with new ball.No middle over bowlers. Harsha was backed for his performance. If he is just a flash in the pan I they might as wel go with Thakur. Axar had a tailor made pitch for him. Totally toothless. Chahal was too slow. SA won even with bavuma opening and de kick not playing.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Today India even had breakthrough with new ball.No middle over bowlers. Harsha was backed for his performance. If he is just a flash in the pan I they might as wel go with Thakur. Axar had a tailor made pitch for him. Totally toothless. Chahal was too slow. SA won even with bavuma opening and de kick not playing.

they were trying to make it more competitive, but they failed. next time they should play their U19 squad. at least it would be close.

23 minutes ago, Vijy said:

even swepson would be better

Ashwin bowls better leg spin than chahal, chahal just bowls lollipops, zero revs, just floats it in air and rest is ram bharose, with his physique he can never be a good leg spinner, need strong shoulders and a lot of body behind the ball.

Play the following line up in remaining games:

Rituraj 

Kishan / S Iyer (if prepping for WC in Aus, these two can struggle against bounce and pace, which top sides would generate so not much point in playing both) 

Hooda

SDP 

Pant

DK 

V Iyer 

Bhuvi / Harshal 

Avesh / Arshdeep 

Umran

Yuzi / Bishnoi 

SDP, Hooda, & V Iyer = 5th-6th bowlers 

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

Ashwin bowls better leg spin than chahal, chahal just bowls lollipops, zero revs, just floats it in air and rest is ram bharose, with his physique he can never be a good leg spinner, need strong shoulders and a lot of body behind the ball.

He bowled one googly today that even didn't look like one..  Was actually a scrambled seam went straight on instead of going the other way.  Laanti leg spinner. 

35 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

He bowled one googly today that even didn't look like one..  Was actually a scrambled seam went straight on instead of going the other way.  Laanti leg spinner. 

There is a reason why he was never a consistent member for Haryana in FC, he has zero skill set, made a career out of bullying young Indian batsmen in the ipl.