Kela walking on thin ice or is he?

Suhaan

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Send Pant as opener, bring in Kela at #5 or #6. Just don't give him time to think, let his instincts and muscle memory take over. 

It won’t work.  Pant is not viv Richard that he will perform immediately.  We have invested with KL let it be like that.  Pant can play down the order.  

On 10/30/2022 at 11:12 AM, Suhaan said:

Dravid and Rohit are waiting for some miracle or they have heard some secret profecy 

No other reason to justify this long rope to a sissy like him

Lol at sissy.  
we are fighting gun battle with knife.  Now we don’t have choice.  As Indian cricket fan we just pray that the bullet misses us and somehow we hit the target with knife. 
In god we trust.  

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

2 back to back 50s at a decent SR. Albeit Minnows, but even in form batsmen found it tougher to clear big boundaries against the same minnows , he did bat good. Rohit is a big failure and so is Pandya, DK, Pant. We have 2.5 bats so far

Pandya bowls. Pant would do way better than DK and Kela given the same rope

I feel we will be out in semifinal and i would blame this on Kela, he did have scored 2 50's but that was against bangla and Zimbabwe, and in this world i have seen one pattern which is not good like he is playing all the first overs Maiden which puts other batsman in pressure which also mean other batsmans are only playing for 19 overs.

20 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

I feel we will be out in semifinal and i would blame this on Kela, he did have scored 2 50's but that was against bangla and Zimbabwe, and in this world i have seen one pattern which is not good like he is playing all the first overs Maiden which puts other batsman in pressure which also mean other batsmans are only playing for 19 overs.

he can't rotate strike to save his life