bishnoi better than chahal . But not in wc 

no chances to fast bowlers - mohsin , porel etc 

trundlers recycled again and again 

fielding - worse I have seen 

batting - pant conundrum 

team errors - 

superstar culture . 
ipl millionaires . 
celebrating win over minnow Afghanistan lol . 

In test matches, dravid record is even worse . 

think coach dravid needs to be kicked out. the Dravidian era is the darkest era in indian cricket . 

need a coach like our Chandrakant pandit who has won so many ranji with scratchy teams to begin with . Need a coach who values fast bowlers . 

42 minutes ago, mani sha said:

Dravid errors 

- poor bowling selection 

bishnoi better than chahal . But not in wc 

no chances to fast bowlers - mohsin , porel etc 

trundlers recycled again and again 

fielding - worse I have seen 

batting - pant conundrum 

team errors - 

superstar culture . 
ipl millionaires . 
celebrating win over minnow Afghanistan lol . 

In test matches, dravid record is even worse . 

think coach dravid needs to be kicked out. the Dravidian era is the darkest era in indian cricket . 

need a coach like our Chandrakant pandit who has won so many ranji with scratchy teams to begin with . Need a coach who values fast bowlers . 

Selectors bhi , commenters bhi, media bhi  pathetic wo Kaun bolega

Dravid seems meek and very afraid to coach the big guns like Rohit,Kohli and all this "sooperstars".. Also bimbo selectors aren't helping either. Dravid didn't yield anything in his tenure as RR coach, he was good in U-19 and A-team set up and should have stayed there only. He himself was meek captain when played,A brilliant batter but no coaching or leadership skill he had. Just because of his stature he is being respected and swords aren't out now otherwise his less than 1 year tenure has been totally shitshow.. No permanency in captaincy as full time captain is either injured or resting, changing and chopping on the name of preparation and experimenting(Preparation ka chewtiyapa Aaj Tak samaj nahi aaya),no grooming of youngsters, cold and drowsy Pressure conferences , no accountability at all..

He should be discarded as soon as this wt20 gets over.....

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

You know where our weakness lies. Death overs. One can clearly see. Not ilke Australian death bowling was great. We also killed them in death overs. But our death bowling is repeatedly poor.

We got killed in the PP, that momentum sustained throughout as is the wont. 4 4s in the 2nd over from Yadav set it all up. We lost 2 wkts in the PP in comparison 

Edited by coffee_rules
10 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Ants are ok.  Especially these Ganesha ants - they helped me pass 10th standard when they were crawling all over my hands.

Roaches, OTOH ... I've been mortally scared of them since childhood.

Agree, in India we have flying roaches, haaro jiraLe. Most morbidly scary. I leave the fight to such predators at home to my daring SO

Edited by coffee_rules