Is Harshal Patel the worst bowler to have represented India ?

Sean Bradley

1 minute ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

We are talking about performance in IND colors only.

Even Vinay K was a domestics legend.

Vinay kumar never had talents like Umran, Mohsin, Tyagi, Sen, Porel, Nagarkotti, Mavi waiting in the wings. 

He never kept experienced bowlers like Shami, Umesh Yadav, outside the playing XI. Harshals inclusion in unfathomable and beats all kinds of logic.

Untill and unless he's dieing and his last wish is to represent India, I don't see any reason for him being in the team. 

Even then i wouldn't take him in any Indian Side. 

11 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

My old teamate Iqbal Sikander  probably was !!....he wasn't even the best bowler in our team .

was he the one who played test match against englad? atleast he was hitting the ball well..I guess he opened in the 2nd innings too..i remember that match..

I thought we have found something..when Tinu Yohanan..got Mark Butcher..with bounce..lol..how wrong I was that day..

20 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

was he the one who played test match against englad? atleast he was hitting the ball well..I guess he opened in the 2nd innings too..i remember that match..

I thought we have found something..when Tinu Yohanan..got Mark Butcher..with bounce..lol..how wrong I was that day..

That's him , he got called up to the squad I think maybe at old Trafford .

He was wearing my boots when batting , I gave him a pair I didn't like .

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

Cant think of anyone else as bad as Harshal Patel representing India in the blues. Few come to mind like Joginder Sharma, Thiru Kumaran etc, but none were as bad as this Gentleman.

Jogi bhai still would get away with his heroics in 2007, but there seems to be no redemption for H Patel. 

What about Hagesh Khan.

Not a bad bowler in right conditions where the ball can grip the pitch (For e.g. tired pitches in the later stages of IPL, at Chennai, etc.)

On flat surface, he can be taken to cleaners (much like any trundler including Bhuvi, Thakur, etc.)

IPL 2023 would be played on home and away basis so will be interesting to see how he does at B’lore, which is a batting paradise.