Kantara - A Masterpiece?

kepler37b

5 hours ago, kepler37b said:

The teaser was top class. The Trailer is masterful.

Anyone seen this movie?

Got so positive reviews everywhere.

Anyone seen this?

In my watchlist , have heard only good things about it. The director is pretty good n all his movies . Missed the boat on theatres here, will wait for OTT release.

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

After a long time, I am super excited about a film. Mangalore has a distinct culture. And the Bunt community is way more than alcohol and hotels.

Alcohol, Hotels and Movies . 

Most of last gen wanted to be hoteliers, next get its all about movies.. its only my gen which lost track and got into Medicine/Engg etc 

Completed watching the movie on big screen with sub titles. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

It's in essence, a masala film with a novel plot that involves legends and myths. It has humour, big fights, hero elevations and romance. BGM and  Cinematography are top class. Acting is good. 

Recommended. 

2 hours ago, kepler37b said:

And last but not the least:

:bumsmack:    to  hombale films for not promoting and planning it on larger scale. This movie deserves wider recognition. 

Love the way the makers introduced commercial elements into the film without sacrificing the soul. 

They are doing it because of WoM 

7 hours ago, kepler37b said:

And last but not the least:

:bumsmack:    to  hombale films for not promoting and planning it on larger scale. This movie deserves wider recognition. 

Love the way the makers introduced commercial elements into the film without sacrificing the soul. 

Since it is a regional story, they underestimated it and dont promote it even in Kannada..They released it in limited shows but after the WoM, now they are trying to cash in.