Ravindra Jadeja (25 off 35) vs England wt20 2009 or Rohit Sharma (27 off 28) vs England wt20 2022.

Which one was worse? I think Jaddu was thrown into mix up at 4 while India were 20 odd for 2 chasing 155+.  He was painfully struggling to even connect the ball and ultimately cost us the match and India was knocked out. Probably the worst decision of MSD which is often brushed under carpet by Dhoni fanatics and Star sports (Who never telecast matches from that wt20 :phehe:)

Rohit Sharma after all the hype of "Aggressive batting" for 1yr had managed to score only 89 runs in tournament came to SF with wish of batting first and Buttler even fulfilled his wish. The guy majorly played Trundler Sam Curran, Livingstone,Rashid in his miserable stay of 28 balls that when he got out,people actually had a sigh of relief. Being 15 yr veteran in cricket, someone who possess that"fear"factor,it was as if the guy just didn't know how to bat...

I know MS Dhoni is king of many such painfully miserable knocks but as he is "Dhoni" we don't discuss much as he won us inaugural wt20, between Jaddu vs Rohit which knock was worse considering pitch and conditions.

Rohit for me...
Just now, gattaca said:

Man Rohit is done. People were like Rohit won more IPL let’s give captainacy to him and he has more luck lol. This is the stupidest argument I heard. India goes with slow bowlers and old guys at the top and no spinners how can they win. He lost the match with batting and captaincy. 

More than anything it irks me that hardly anyone questioning his position as he can tonk few sixes here and there. Just atrocious tournament this guy had that too after playing so many times in Australia. Guys who have been playing first time here done better than this idiot..

1 minute ago, Lord said:

Jadeja bowled really well in that tourney

Was a no. 9 who used to bat below Bhajji normally. If we promote Bhuvi at 4 even now to 'consolidate' results will be similar.

Yup I know. Dhoni played just bet that that he is having a good day with bowl why don't try him and earn some wah wah like he did with Joginder. Turned out to be worst decision. MSD shamelessly backed his decision in post match..LMAO:phehe:

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Yup I know. Dhoni played just bet that that he is having a good day with bowl why don't try him and earn some wah wah like he did with Joginder. Turned out to be worst decision. MSD shamelessly backed his decision in post match..LMAO:phehe:

MSD is credited for Joginder decision but not blamed for such ridiculous decisions

30 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Man Rohit is done. People were like Rohit won more IPL let’s give captainacy to him and he has more luck lol. This is the stupidest argument I heard. India goes with slow bowlers and old guys at the top and no spinners how can they win. He lost the match with batting and captaincy. 

Well captaincy should have been given to him around 2015 when he was peaking at international cricket specially in limited overs. Idk if he would have won us icc tournament but he was fit and in form as batsman so that would have helped. They gave him captaincy of 3 formats in space of few months + there is ipl captaincy (and matches will be expanded every year) at this age and his declining form and fitness so now he has to take quick decision on which formats he has to retire now from.

Jadeja’s knock took away the momentum. This knock was extremely poor but also we lost an early wicket against some good fast bowling. Terrible knock but not as bad as Jadeja’s. That was on Dhoni though to send a rookie.

Having said that as Rohit is the captain as well, so it makes it look even worse.

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

27(28) is unacceptable even in ODIS today. 

27(28) while batting in 6 overs of power play is unacceptable. Simply ridiculous. Even on a seaming pitch if you show aggression you will score runs. But we had rohit Sharma who hasn’t done anything in T20 WCs since 2007 get a bigger free ride than jadeja or dhoni. 

Bugger needs to drop atleast 10 kgs!!!! Looks completely ridiculous out in the field there.

In this age of fitness and technology, it is ludicrous and completely unacceptable.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Jadeja’s knock took away the momentum. This knock was extremely poor but also we lost an early wicket against some good fast bowling. Terrible knock but not as bad as Jadeja’s. That was on Dhoni though to send a rookie.

Having said that as Rohit is the captain as well, so it makes it look even worse.

This knock was in a knockout match. You know how I have always been critical of dhoni and Jadeja in T20s for years but Sorry 27(28) batting 6 overs in power play  and the opposition without their best bowler is piss poor. And then he goes and blames his bowlers. Sharma hasn’t played one good innings in T20 World Cups since 2007 Final. That’s not good enough. They need to own up to their failures. Look at the poyzz. They were apologizing to their fans after they lost a match recently. And here we have our prima donnas. 

a captain leads from the front. This guy can’t strike over 100 in power plays. He can’t field. He can’t bend down or dive  to potentially stop an extra run in a game that is decided by the barest of margins.  He can’t hit the stumps from 6 feet away. 

57 minutes ago, maniac said:

then we had lost early wickets (including Rohit for cheap :p:)

Dhoni had this brilliant idea to send a no. 8/9 to 'consolidate' since prime Yuvi couldn't in his mind :facepalm:

Yikes still remember that Jadeja innings, it was bad. Sucked any momentum and left too much for Yewchup Pathan to do.

However Sharma's Belly has been pathetic all tournament. Showed more intent and spent more time at the buffet table than the crease. If had any respect would resign as captain and retired from the format.