100 % Power outage across entire Pakistan

rangeelaraja

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

Indians love talking about electricity situation in Paxxxtan but gets suddenly get defensive when talking about own Muslim Indians plight especially the so called Indian citizens in IOK.

What exactly is their "plight". Not being bombed by TTP?. 

Now if you commit treason and terrorism, it's going to result in same state response, whether its Balochistan or Srinagar. 

3 hours ago, Aiden said:

Indians love talking about electricity situation in Paxxxtan but gets suddenly get defensive when talking about own Muslim Indians plight especially the so called Indian citizens in IOK.

Thing is Kashmir is more rich than your Punjab ends any debate...  You guys would be servants in the homes of Kashmiris how bout that:phehe:...  Pathetic gareeb malnourished quom

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Thing is Kashmir is more rich than your Punjab ends any debate...  You guys would be servants in the homes of Kashmiris how bout that:phehe:...  Pathetic gareeb malnourished quom

Be gentle, generations upon generations used to being slaves of zamindars who play dress-up jernails in uniforms and shiny medals, while sending their families to settle abroad - its a rough life.  That exploitation, along with cousin marriage, means that we are taking potshots at manda-buddhi unfortunate ones. All that's left for the mentally challenged is defiance and hurling feces, whether its on the internet, or by their puppet "ministers".  Can't actually do any real work, so they have to settle for hurling insults.

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

How is this country still existent? I really admire how it has managed to patch itself into a working country despite it being worse than the DRC and perhaps one step ahead of Afghanistan.

They do beg and do the job for Americans, sold country to Chinese. 

12 hours ago, Aiden said:

It is assumed that Paxxxtan has a God on their side and people are very religious

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Had a power cut for like 30 secs today after a long time... and Pakistan came to mind. Lol.

You just reminded me of a colleague from Chennai who claimed he went to Paxtan every morning. Naive old me was confused until he clarified. 

And people somehow claim that South Indians supposedly 'hate' Pakistan less than Northies.... 

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You just reminded me of a colleague from Chennai who claimed he went to Paxtan every morning. Naive old me was confused until he clarified. 

And people somehow claim that South Indians supposedly 'hate' Pakistan less than Northies.... 

In south it’s used for London and Pakistan.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:00 AM, G_B_ said:

Pakistan are better off defaulting in the long run than going to the IMF again and again...

They will end up with the IMF though...

Their generals and ISI can’t spend on training and sending bad guys to india if they default they will beg ummah to save them. China probably own significant portion of pak as well.

Edited by gattaca