BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

I love the gyaan for BJP. Be it BJP supporters or non-BJP, offering their gyaan for the party and their impending loss. That's what introspection, democracy is all about and the difference between them and the politics of opposition practices. There is no glass ceiling with BJP, unlike other parties.

Tomorrow, that will be that, or some conspiracy theories about EVMs.

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If results contradict exit polls by a large margin...there will be doubts for sure.

i have serious doubts about a lot of these exit polls because they have such a wide margin.Exit polls should be a consensus but nowdays polling agencies dont seem to be a good job of polling  people from all the seats.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

i have serious doubts about a lot of these exit polls because they have such a wide margin.Exit polls should be a consensus but nowdays polling agencies dont seem to be a good job of polling  people from all the seats.

Stage is all set, either Congress will win bahumata or EVM questions being raised by opposition 

37 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Congress leading in 120+ seats- this is what happens when you overly rely on ONE politician without working on the ground level with grassroots workers.

Also, there were quite a few corruption allegations. There were 1-2 suicides where the victim lay the blame at a state BJP politician(don't remember if it was a minister or MLA) before taking their life. It was gut wrenching. Of course, all parties are corrupt but it would nice to see the BJP really act as a party of principles instead of doing the usual shenanigans. The voters seem to have taught the BJP a lesson and that is how democracy should be. 

On 4/4/2023 at 1:12 AM, cowboysfan said:

sacking Yedi didnt help but their lackluster CM and his regime without any major victories to show for his tenure will doom them.my Father a lifelong Congress voter in the assemblies think Congress will win the majority comfortably.

Kudos to your dad.. his judgement was impeccable... Congis almost touching 140