Pre-Match Discussion | ICC WTC Final | India vs Australia | Oval| Jun 07 - Jun 12

Predict the winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the WTC Finals?

• India
    • Australia
    • Draw
    • Tie

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

They might play Jayadev if at all they play an extra fast bowler as he is the tallest bowler we have. He is also left handed seamer. Umesh has a terrible record in England. Thakur looked better than him.

He picked up six wickets last match he played on this ground, if it reverses even little bit he is better reverse swing bowler than Thakur.

4 hours ago, Lord said:

Looking at the conditions,we need to beef up the batting

Rohit. ****

Gill.  Very good 

Pujara.   Beyond ****

Kohli.  Shittest

Rahane.  **** but goat captain

Jaddu.  Very good 

Kishan.  Talented good

Ashwin

Thakur

Shami

Siraj

You just can't win with just 1 or 2 good batsmen. We are *ed. 

Are most of you guys just over our selection bias? I don't care anymore. We won't ever pock the right players as bcci just cant get rid of these washed up has beens due to their stsr power. Now I am just watching for entertainment. Result don't matter. 

1 hour ago, AshVin said:

Aussies will win.

The Indian lineup is brittle and doesn't inspire any confidence. I'd be glad If my prediction ends up being wrong but it's unlikely.

only thing that favors indians is most Indiansa re in tough and playing regular cricket. most of the aussies are playing after a break.

Probably our best chance to win the icc event after long time. We have edge of aussies in last decade or so and if we play both spinners then i guess we have slightly better chance against them. Pitch looks good for batting with some support for seamers but ashwin should do well here. We have to trust him as he is #1 ranked bowler atm.

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Point is Bharat is worse...  And we gain nothing by playing him. 

Even though he has not scored ton of runs so far, he seems to have a better technique and temperament than a hack like Ishan. I'd back him to score runs in England than Ishan.

Just now, kubrickian said:

Even though he has not scored ton of runs so far, he seems to have a better technique and temperament than a hack like Ishan. I'd back him to score runs in England than Ishan.

Nah his front pad is literally ahead of his bat...  Too fidgety & nervous wreck like DK bose. 

Kishan is a hack but he can play hit the deck bowling & is a left hander & Aussies have troubles against Indian lefties in recent past. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nah his front pad is literally ahead of his bat...  Too fidgety & nervous wreck like DK bose. 

Kishan is a hack but he can play hit the deck bowling & is a left hander & Aussies have troubles against Indian lefties in recent past. 

Ishan is worse than a tailender against the short ball. He will not survive an over in England.