"Muslims of India support Pakistan against India": Rana Naved-ul-Hasan makes controversial statement ahead of Indo-Pak 2023 World Cup game

Gollum

LINK

Speaking on the Nadir Ali Podcast, when asked about which team will start as favourites in the 2023 World Cup game and how much support will Pakistan get, the 45-year-old replied:

"India is the favorite if there is any match in India. Muslims of India support Pakistan instead of India when Pakistan's match takes place in India."

Went on to claim that he played India in Ahmedabad and Hyderabad, and Muslims there supported the green team against the hosts.

Another clown, after Shoaib Malik and Afridi. These Pakistanis bring religion everywhere, religion/politics and when BCCI gives them the cold shoulder they throw tantrums. 

Cashmeris yes...  They do.  But don't think Others support them.  They might like Babar a bit. Afghans in my college guys used to support India really hard in a Indo Pak game.  

Idk honestly how it goes among South Indian muslims.  

Paxtani awaam is so jaahil they do anything to keep the delusion going. 

Indian subcontinent is perhaps most ridiculously radicalized  portion out there....Funny bit is  Even Arabs look down on them & maybe even SEA M's. 

Any time a Muslim player or team (like in the recent FIFA WC) is in action, you'll see these Pakistanis flooding the comments section as if they are the thekedaars of Islam. Even in sports/games they know nothing about like tennis or chess, spoil the atmosphere by mixing sports with religion. Fans from Muslim countries the players/teams represent don't get this active. Aur har jagah Palestine, Kashmir, Ummah ka chwtiyapa. Can't believe a large % of these clowns were dharmic a few centuries back. 

Big reason why I don't mind Indo-Pak games being cancelled permanently, the way their awam behaved post the 2021 T20 WC win, even their ex-players, commentators, mediapersons on live TV.....as if it was some religious victory over infidels :facepalm:

27 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Cashmeris yes...  They do.  But don't think Others support them.  They might like Babar a bit. Afghans in my college guys used to support India really hard in a Indo Pak game.  

Idk honestly how it goes among South Indian muslims.  

Paxtani awaam is so jaahil they do anything to keep the delusion going. 

Indian subcontinent is perhaps most ridiculously radicalized  portion out there....Funny bit is  Even Arabs look down on them & maybe even SEA M's. 

90%of them really support them

If someone is denying it ,he/she remains deluded

32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

90%of them really support them

If someone is denying it ,he/she remains deluded

I think sub consciously it is a lot more complex thing.  I believe a Indian Muslim would obviously support his version of India in his mind vs  a Pakistani version.  He doesn't believes Pakistan as his homeland (liking is different). 

Then you get Muslims playing in Indian team as well...  Siraj a Hyderabadi,  Pathan a gujju,  Kaif a UP Bhaiya (who would be Muhajir in Pak)

So loyalties would be more in favor of indian side regardless. 

That logic goes out of the window when it comes out of a Cashmeri though.  We see their Tamasha in every Indo Pak game khullam khulla. 

12 minutes ago, Aiden said:

How Indian Muslims are treated in their own country can't really blame them.

Yeah they become Presidents, VP's,  super high Army ranks & get high positions in our country...  How about conditions of minorities in your country? 

Forget them u guys literally sell your Women to Chinese for money:phehe:

Ask your Grandpa was he a Muhajir or you are another random token Mirpuri:hysterical:

32 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think sub consciously it is a lot more complex thing.  I believe a Indian Muslim would obviously support his version of India in his mind vs  a Pakistani version.  He doesn't believes Pakistan as his homeland (liking is different). 

Then you get Muslims playing in Indian team as well...  Siraj a Hyderabadi,  Pathan a gujju,  Kaif a UP Bhaiya (who would be Muhajir in Pak)

So loyalties would be more in favor of indian side regardless. 

That logic goes out of the window when it comes out of a Cashmeri though.  We see their Tamasha in every Indo Pak game khullam khulla. 

It's all hot air,you perhaps don't understand their brotherhood, there is no version for that matter

Don't compare it with handful of examples

Where's the lie though? I think I have shared this story before as well on this forum but here we go again...

About 15 years back when I was in secondary school, we (me and my family) used to live in a neighborhood that was >90% Muslim. Shiny green flags, skull caps, Beef shops, Islamic Chanells/songs blasted our on TVs everywhere...you get the picture. Whenever Pakistan won against us, people used to burst crackers and celebrate on the roads while shouting Ola hu Uber at the top of their lungs. Even my classmates (again, almost all M's) used to openly support them and abuse indian non-Muslim players. Used to boil my blood, but there was nothing I could do. Fortunately, for the duration we were living there,  Pak beat us only once in champions trophy 2009 and we kept on thumping them until the aane do series by which time we had moved to a different place. 

Point is .... For most subcontinent Muslims, religious loyalty comes a distance first. Especially for the Indian ones, who have been and will forever be living under constant paranoia of the Hindu majority. They'll never support a team which is overwhelmingly non-Muslim over a team that is 100% Muslim. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Any time a Muslim player or team (like in the recent FIFA WC) is in action, you'll see these Pakistanis flooding the comments section as if they are the thekedaars of Islam. Even in sports/games they know nothing about like tennis or chess, spoil the atmosphere by mixing sports with religion. Fans from Muslim countries the players/teams represent don't get this active. Aur har jagah Palestine, Kashmir, Ummah ka chwtiyapa. Can't believe a large % of these clowns were dharmic a few centuries back. 

Big reason why I don't mind Indo-Pak games being cancelled permanently, the way their awam behaved post the 2021 T20 WC win, even their ex-players, commentators, mediapersons on live TV.....as if it was some religious victory over infidels :facepalm:

Pak, more than most other countries, seems to see itself as some Great Defender of Islam, more so than older Islamic countries in Middle East

17 hours ago, Norman said:

Where's the lie though? I think I have shared this story before as well on this forum but here we go again...

About 15 years back when I was in secondary school, we (me and my family) used to live in a neighborhood that was >90% Muslim. Shiny green flags, skull caps, Beef shops, Islamic Chanells/songs blasted our on TVs everywhere...you get the picture. Whenever Pakistan won against us, people used to burst crackers and celebrate on the roads while shouting Ola hu Uber at the top of their lungs. Even my classmates (again, almost all M's) used to openly support them and abuse indian non-Muslim players. Used to boil my blood, but there was nothing I could do. Fortunately, for the duration we were living there,  Pak beat us only once in champions trophy 2009 and we kept on thumping them until the aane do series by which time we had moved to a different place. 

Point is .... For most subcontinent Muslims, religious loyalty comes a distance first. Especially for the Indian ones, who have been and will forever be living under constant paranoia of the Hindu majority. They'll never support a team which is overwhelmingly non-Muslim over a team that is 100% Muslim. 

That’s why a whole country was made for them after partition. Each and every single one of them

must be thrown out to Pakistan where they rightfully belong. Vahan pe jitna hagna hai hago. Hame baksho 

46 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

That’s why a whole country was made for them after partition. Each and every single one of them

must be thrown out to Pakistan where they rightfully belong. Vahan pe jitna hagna hai hago. Hame baksho 

Irony is that Saudi, UAE and few other middle eastern countries hv moved on and hv slowly started living in the present world as they should be.  Whereas these pork*s keep barking about religion (even on non-religious matter like sports) and shamelessly keep racking up its related controversy 24*7 despite their economic collapse. It's as if they aspire to become the undisputed leader of the muslim world with the largest katora on one hand and religious card on the other.   

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

They are nearly 20 crore in number (or more) r... I don't which alternate reality you think they will willingly leave India. 

I guess India must be biggest Muslim population on Earth or second to Indonesia... 

So yeah if you want a 50 year long bloody civil war or absolute destruction...  We can opt for this...  Our enemies would be over the moon for this... And we need no second invitation that they would get involved as well. 

Even to deport 10 lakh people would be nigh on impossible in modern world. 

Better option would be to de radicalize these people & try to increase the numbers of moderate Muslims.  Longer but safer option. 

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Some of comments are appalling, the majority of Indian muslims have  done nothing wrong.The people who saying they should be thrown out of India should have their heads examined. Who the hell are you tell them to leave India.

India belongs to them as much as they belong to any hindu.Why should they be held as strangers in their own country.

LA LA land...  They think India would survive such moves.  It would be instant suicide as a nation & Goodbye to our ambitions of becoming a superpower.