"Muslims of India support Pakistan against India": Rana Naved-ul-Hasan makes controversial statement ahead of Indo-Pak 2023 World Cup game

Gollum

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

They are nearly 20 crore in number (or more) r... I don't which alternate reality you think they will willingly leave India. 

I guess India must be biggest Muslim population on Earth or second to Indonesia... 

So yeah if you want a 50 year long bloody civil war or absolute destruction...  We can opt for this...  Our enemies would be over the moon for this... And we need no second invitation that they would get involved as well. 

Even to deport 10 lakh people would be nigh on impossible in modern world. 

Better option would be to de radicalize these people & try to increase the numbers of moderate Muslims.  Longer but safer option. 

it is second to indonesia. it is not practical to try and throw them out (even setting aside ethics for now) - huge and devastating civil war would ensue

30 minutes ago, Vijy said:

it is second to indonesia. it is not practical to try and throw them out (even setting aside ethics for now) - huge and devastating civil war would ensue

You think their growing number will ever avert a civil war?

It is not like people want Civil war,it is inevitable

Just look at them where they are in numbers,

Sooner or later,we have to face it,not that I want or anyone wants

People saying about increasing the number of moderates are infact in La La Land

"Moderate muslim"don't exist,even if they do they are so so much less to make any impact on majority of them

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

"Moderate muslim"don't exist,even if they do they are so so much less to make any impact on majority of them

These holier than thought wannabe liberals don’t know that after what’s happening in Kashmir and West Bengal the same won’t happen in the rest of India with a simple demographic imbalance. The truth hurts but when it’s resembling a a swarm of locusts that leave a trail of destruction wherever they go.. it’s hard to go about life by burying your heads in the sand

37 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

These holier than thought wannabe liberals don’t know that after what’s happening in Kashmir and West Bengal the same won’t happen in the rest of India with a simple demographic imbalance. The truth hurts but when it’s resembling a a swarm of locusts that leave a trail of destruction wherever they go.. it’s hard to go about life by burying your heads in the sand

Lol Kashmir is a terror stricken Border state that has a history of Pakistan sponsored Terrorism. 

State is still one of the highest recruitment centres of Indian Army. 

In short it is perhaps most heavily defended region in the country. 

Baaki jo tum bol rahe ho wo realistic hi nahi hai...  Khawabi pulao pakane ka koi fayda nhi yar... 

Agar ho sakta toh try kar lete.  Now there is no choice but to live with them. 

Blame our inept kings who couldn't stop Islamic invasions. 

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

Yep number is way too high...  20 crore it is a mind boggling no of people to even try to alienate.  It would be sure shot destruction of the nation...  Or another Partition.

China has a single Muslim dominated province which is least populated Xinjinag & they had to try a crackdown which is one of its kind. 

Even they won't try all that if there were even 1 crore Uyghurs. 

India is way too diverse & divided.  At least Han Chinese are a homogeneous society. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

civil war should be averted as much as possible, albeit not to the extent of wholly pandering to certain communities. the reason is that civil wars are far more bloody for countries than most international wars. look at US civil war (more US casualties than in WW 1 or 2); china civil wars (taiping rebellion; an lushan rebellion; even great leap forward & cultural revolution can be interpreted as such). If Ind embarks on an all-out civil war with no holds barred, it will put the country back by decades.. and even then, it seems unlikely that all muslim, christian, etc presence will be gone.

I'm just stating facts here. Not defending some communities, as people seem to think I am.

31 minutes ago, Vijy said:

civil war should be averted as much as possible, albeit not to the extent of wholly pandering to certain communities. the reason is that civil wars are far more bloody for countries than most international wars. look at US civil war (more US casualties than in WW 1 or 2); china civil wars (taiping rebellion; an lushan rebellion; even great leap forward & cultural revolution can be interpreted as such). If Ind embarks on an all-out civil war with no holds barred, it will put the country back by decades.. and even then, it seems unlikely that all muslim, christian, etc presence will be gone.

I'm just stating facts here. Not defending some communities, as people seem to think I am.

It can't be averted, blatant true

It can only be averted ,if we keep the demographics in control in simple words control the rabid population

You cannot expect them to be respecting the majority culture and population

barring China noone has been able keep them  in the leash,

They are in friction with each and every natives they have lived with and they are still doing so

Live and let live is not the philosophy which will work with them

It's a ticking bomb ,it's explosion and the aftermath is inevitable

15 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

It can't be averted, blatant true

It can only be averted ,if we keep the demographics in control in simple words control the rabid population

You cannot expect them to be respecting the majority culture and population

barring China noone has been able keep them  in the leash,

They are in friction with each and every natives they have lived with and they are still doing so

Live and let live is not the philosophy which will work with them

It's a ticking bomb ,it's explosion and the aftermath is inevitable

If the State wants to deal with it, it has the resources to do so. Without a civil war too I might add. But for that the State itself will need to stop lying both to itself and the population about it. The reverse has been the case since Independence for the most part.

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Don't know who you are talking about,I never felt you are defending someone

Admire the fact that you are one of the genuinely honest and sane posters here

thanks, I was not referring to you here though (or rollingstoned). just clarifying it for anyone (i.e., "people" in the generic sense) who may have felt that way.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

Add to that we have genuine hostile neighbours who have designs on India.  Imagine what China or Pak would do in case of a Civil war...  Firstly they would fuel it as much as they like.  

Then obviously when we are at our weakest... They will strike.  Already Fragile North East would be there for the Taking as far as Chinese are concerned. 

India needs to keep its sh** together for more than 50-60 years to be able to withstand external & internal fault lines which are way too many to exploit. 

They can obviously bring Population control bills or UCC or even NRC to counter increasing Muslim population without going into self destruction mode.

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

They can obviously bring Population control bills or UCC or even NRC to counter increasing Muslim population without going into self destruction mode.

Now you have spoken the right thing,this is what we need

Point is,no human being would want to dwell in a war zone ,no one wants a war that too at their door steps but then it is not upto you or me

Circumstances lead to it, historically we have known they won't remain in peace till they get their numbers, population needs to be controlled,this is beyond secularism shyte,we can't let our future generations breathe in a Syriasque,Iraqisque or Talibani atmosphere

At current rate I don't see them sitting peacefully for long

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol Kashmir is a terror stricken Border state that has a history of Pakistan sponsored Terrorism. 

State is still one of the highest recruitment centres of Indian Army. 

In short it is perhaps most heavily defended region in the country. 

Baaki jo tum bol rahe ho wo realistic hi nahi hai...  Khawabi pulao pakane ka koi fayda nhi yar... 

Agar ho sakta toh try kar lete.  Now there is no choice but to live with them. 

Blame our inept kings who couldn't stop Islamic invasions. 

You should learn to live in present times. Persia was Islamized in 15 years, we are still fighting Islamization in Kashmir after 1200 years, some perspective is needed.

Yes, whoever thinks it’s not a religious war, is an ostrich with heads in sand. 

In my experience, it’s more inclined with @Suhaanand @Norman, I feel many of them root for Pakistan secretly  in a cricket match. But I have also come across many like @zubinpepsi@Mariyam and @Sooda too  who are staunch India fans. So I want to believe in the latter. This thread should be in Chit Chat section.

in response to your post, recruitment for army  in J&K is more mainly because of a sole source of employment in J&K, there is no IT or manufacturing industry there.

I pray there is no civil war in India like what Obama is threatening , India should not only fight outside forces on the ground , but inside ones to hold the narrative. Minorities are not dying in India nor is democracy in peril. 

I think we are digressing here. Thread topic is about ex-Pak players linking religion with cricket (Imran, Akhtar, Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Rizwan etc. all have indulged in this), making bhadkau statements and trying to exploit possible fault lines in India, are they ISI assets? Remember how guys like Rizwan and Waqar waded into the Shami-SM controversy in the aftermath of the 2021 T20 WC Indo-Pak encounter? Even their celebs do this kind of thing frequently. 

I have never seen players from other countries indulge in this kind of cheap behavior. As I said earlier in the thread, Afghan and Bangladesh teams too are majority if not 100% Muslim, but they don't mix religion with cricket. And when it comes to Pak there is so much to say about the state of minorities over there. Their people talk about Endia, Israel, France, West, Myanmar etc. but never introspect. There isn't one minority player in their domestic cricket (or even public figure!!!!) but they want to poke their noses elsewhere. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

I think we are digressing here. Thread topic is about ex-Pak players linking religion with cricket (Imran, Akhtar, Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Rizwan etc. all have indulged in this), making bhadkau statements and trying to exploit possible fault lines in India, are they ISI assets? Remember how guys like Rizwan and Waqar waded into the Shami-SM controversy in the aftermath of the 2021 T20 WC Indo-Pak encounter? Even their celebs do this kind of thing frequently. 

I have never seen players from other countries indulge in this kind of cheap behavior. As I said earlier in the thread, Afghan and Bangladesh teams too are majority if not 100% Muslim, but they don't mix religion with cricket. And when it comes to Pak there is so much to say about the state of minorities over there. Their people talk about Endia, Israel, France, West, Myanmar etc. but never introspect. There isn't one minority player in their domestic cricket (or even public figure!!!!) but they want to poke their noses elsewhere. 

TBH many from our side celebrated that loss as well. I myself have seen in twitter many anti govt folks celebrating saying 'Bhakton ke papa aaj haar gaye' etc. Blaming Pakistani's alone in this is not correct when our own country is divided.

That is why I always say, nothing gave me more happiness than that knock Kohli played that day in Melbourne. Without him, we would have lost that game as well and these statements would have been amplified. Forever indebted to king for that epic thrashing that night.

47 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

That is why I always say, nothing gave me more happiness than that knock Kohli played that day in Melbourne. Without him, we would have lost that game as well and these statements would have been amplified. Forever indebted to king for that epic thrashing that night.

Also Ashwin with his balls of steel in the final delivery, smartly manufactured a wide and then majestically lofted over mid off for a boundary, as if he were playing some local league game with zero stakes. Most of our main batsmen would have soiled their pants in that situation and Kohli's efforts would have gone down the drain.