Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

Under Trudeau, in the name of  a shamelessly naked and hypocrite   " freedom of expression" ,  Canada did not object to  Khalistanis celebrating the  gruesome murder of Indira Gandhi.

Most Canadian media are siding with India for this idiocy by Trudeau. Everybody knows he is on his way out as Prime Minister, never to be in the reckoning ever again.

He has destroyed Indo- Candian relations very deeply. 

13 minutes ago, ash said:

Canada is a Good country for BJP to bully. No real trade impact and does not share border, and not a global economic giant. Obviously can’t expect the same response against China. 

Unless you have been living under a rock - the India- MiddleEast -Europe corridor - which got finalized is a direct punch on Xi Jinping's balls.

Award winning global economists and Princeton university has labelled BRO as the largest collection of failed projects with negative ROI.

The  new corridor deal made it way into the news even yesterday on cnbc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/18/biden-backs-economic-corridor-as-geopolitical-alliances-fragment-globe.html#:~:text=World Economy-,'A real big deal'%3A Biden backs economic corridor as,alliances fragment the global economy&text=This Biden-led initiative will,the Middle East to Europe.

Edited by rangeelaraja

25 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Unless you have been living under a rock - the India- MiddleEast -Europe corridor - which got finalized is a direct punch on Xi Jinping's balls.

Award winning global economists and Princeton university has labelled BRO as the largest collection of failed projects with negative ROI.

The  new corridor deal made it way into the news even yesterday on cnbc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/18/biden-backs-economic-corridor-as-geopolitical-alliances-fragment-globe.html#:~:text=World Economy-,'A real big deal'%3A Biden backs economic corridor as,alliances fragment the global economy&text=This Biden-led initiative will,the Middle East to Europe.

The 90k crore investment in infrastructure along the border including Arunachal and Ladakh (in addition to Uttarakhand and HP and Sikkim) is also the biggest investment made to make us more war-ready. 

You have to visit those places to see how far behind we are compared to the Chinese. 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Like the current opposition in India - not sure why everyone is bent on giving Modi the best chance of winning 2024 again. It's like they want him to come back. 

Hagmeet is no opposition leader. The  Trudeau Liberal government failed to retain its majority, allowing the NDP to share the balance of power in Parliament. Justin survived due to support of Hagmeet. He openly supports Khalistan and has dined and whined with bombers of Kanishka. Recently, he supported the Khalistanis  who assaulted Hindus and claimed it was just a clash between two groups. He’s a bloddy SOB Khalistani causing all this divide between the two countries. Him supporting Justin and criticizing India is no big surprise! 

19 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The 90k crore investment in infrastructure along the border including Arunachal and Ladakh (in addition to Uttarakhand and HP and Sikkim) is also the biggest investment made to make us more war-ready. 

You have to visit those places to see how far behind we are compared to the Chinese. 

We started LAC border infrastructure last 8-9 years - Chinese have been at it for decades. But we are building at most strategic points to extract maximum advantage.

9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

We started LAC border infrastructure last 8-9 years - Chinese have been at it for decades. But we are building at most strategic points to extract maximum advantage.

They have complete road and rail connectivity across the border. Even constructing at breakneck pace we are a decade behind.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

2 of my cousins have Canadian PR but have come back saying too expensive, too cold... increasingly more and more Indians will come back as right now, India is the centre of the world imho.

I had an offer from canada they hired an attorney for me and my family for PR process . But after somr time i got a good offer in India and dumped the caneda offer. I think people who have more money or have failed to get a job in India are the one who goes there, or may be someone who wants to go yo phoren just to show off in their social network, but then why do they ho to kaneda US is much better.

Every political party in Canada is in bed with Khalistanis:

1. India should stop providing any security cover to Canadian High commission or at worst expel the Ambassador

2. Declare Canada a haven for terrorists who are being shielded by Canadian political and law enforcement systems- just like Pakistan

3. Cancel OCIs and PIO cards for all identified khalistanis- seize their lands and properties in Punjab or rest of India. Put their family members under surveillance

4. Stop allowing khalstanis on visit visa to enter Punjab- when they cant go to their sacred Golden Temple anymore

5. Issue a safety advisory to Indians in Canada in relation to terror attacks and that they wont get protection from Canadian Gov

6. Ask Raw to eliminate many more khalistanis in Canada in broad daylight- these scum need to have fear instilled in them

Edited by LordPrabhzy

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What will Modi gain by killing a lowlife plumber in Kaneda? This is Justin just coming back after the humiliation he faced in India in G20 summit and he also skipped the Grand dinner as well. Plus the humiliation of staying back 2 days due to airplane snag. Bloody chewtiya. 

Absolutely so called first world leader we’re absolutely humiliated by our diplomat and media. He was ignored like a no name guest whom no one bothered about. :hysterical: Tight slap to khalistani and their first world leader.

36 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I had an offer from canada they hired an attorney for me and my family for PR process . But after somr time i got a good offer in India and dumped the caneda offer. I think people who have more money or have failed to get a job in India are the one who goes there, or may be someone who wants to go yo phoren just to show off in their social network, but then why do they ho to kaneda US is much better.

Because immigration in US is a bureaucratic nightmare. Canada will give you a PR without even setting foot inside the country, while US will treat decades of high tax paying Indians worse than Iranian pizza delivery guy. The pizza delivery guy would be a citizen for a decade before the Indian even has a chance for PR.

Edited by IndianRenegade

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

There a few thing that have resulted bcoz of Hardip Nijjar killing. 

1) Canada has shown that it values it's citizens.

2) Trudeau doesn't consider Modi as Vishwa guru as proclaimed by his worshipers in India & abroad.

3) What did Modi achieve from this?

Nothing much because Nijjar was not some hardcore Militant who had killed dozens of Indians. He was an activist who was fully involved in Referendum for Khalistan. Was that reason alone a panic situation good enough to order a hit on him :dontknow:

Also he was a very soft target since he didn't hide nor was any weapon recovered by the Canadian police from him after he was killed.

His killing had the opposite effect for Modi, instead of the expected 15K to 20K voters turn out for the Khalistan Referendum voting in Surrey last week....at least 135K people voted, the message being conveyed was....The murder of an Activist was not a deterrent, also since there were many more willing to vote & the deadline was 5PM, additional voting day was set up by the UN representatives for the month of October.

No matter how many people vote for the Referendum in how many different countries, Khalistan will never happen....it is just a waste of time in my opinion. 

I fail to understand what does a referendum like this do? I mean, Canadian punjabis voting for a separate statehood of Indian state. It’s like Gujaratis in India voting for Quebecs independent statehood.