Let's back the boys

Gollum

38 minutes ago, Vijy said:

time for 11/11

It would be one of the perfect results by any World Cup team in any sport to if India win the Final.

Winning every game is perfection.

I wonder when was the last time any team in any sport went through an entire WC tournament playing every single team and beating them and winning it as well?

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

It would be one of the perfect results by any World Cup team in any sport to if India win the Final.

Winning every game is perfection.

I wonder when was the last time any team in any sport went through an entire WC tournament playing every single team and beating them and winning it as well?

Aus did it 2003,2007. WI in 1975, 1979. neither played every single team because of the format

The team has played so well in this WC which i bet no one would have even dreamt about it 1.5 months ago. 

Even after so splendid performance , there are many here with vile comments & total negative remarks about the team , below the belt comments to even such great performer like Shami .This is utter disgusting. 

4 of the equal strength teams have come to the final , we have already crossed SF hurdle . 

Anything can happen in the final . Its not guaranteed that only India has to win though all of us want India to lift the cup.

Lets give them our best wishes and stop rebuking them at every step. 

Appreciate what they have done so far which is beyond expectations.  

2 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

The team has played so well in this WC which i bet no one would have even dreamt about it 1.5 months ago. 

Even after so splendid performance , there are many here with vile comments & total negative remarks about the team , below the belt comments to even such great performer like Shami .This is utter disgusting. 

4 of the equal strength teams have come to the final , we have already crossed SF hurdle . 

Anything can happen in the final . Its not guaranteed that only India has to win though all of us want India to lift the cup.

Lets give them our best wishes and stop rebuking them at every step. 

Appreciate what they have done so far which is beyond expectations.  

The fact of life and we must all admit we are equally guilty in this is that we give too much importance to trolls and they are like viruses which grows in favourable environment.. and unfortunately favourable environment is created mostly by learned intelligent people who gets unnerved by these trolls and gets emotionally involved.. we have threads on people like hasan raza s crap and we discuss.. twitter is ablaze.. do we really need to give importance to these people. Food for thought