Let's back the boys

Gollum

Chalo, done being realistic . Time to support no matter what. 

I hope Frau,.... I mean Jadeja smashes 40 off 25 balls and takes 2 wickets in the middle overs every match and makes me eat my words. 

And Shardul will turn into a monster death bowler and hits 25 runs at #8 of 15 balls .

Hardik to bowl all 10 every match as well. :cheer:

Yes this is definitely better than last wc squad.

All 3 fast bowlers are genuine wicket takers and not container like bhuvi. Kuldeep is in much better rhythm plus indian pitches for him this time. Bumrah is well rested in last 15 months due to his injuries. Ashwin and jaddu will definitely bring lot of experience on turners. Pandya, being the heir apparent in LOIs will definitely give his everything. He will bowl full quota if needed in SF and F.

I'm quite satisfied with the bowling squad this time, only challenge will be to pick the right balance between bowlers and all-rounders. Especially for the semis, hope they go with the most in-form xi in the league stage 

Finally a Positive thread. 

Thanks for this.

Nothing is perfect but the Squad is pretty good. Ashwin replacement may also help more than having Axar. People missing are not sure shot candidates who are missing. Younger ones will get their chance next time if they dont fade away.  

I am going to support our team and be positive throughout irrespective of what is happening ball by ball. Mistakes will happen, bad overs, misfields, dropped catches, missed opportunity to score runs. Lets hope the team plays to its potential and fight it out there. Someone from opposition might take the game away on a given day and that is fine.

Lets go India. :dance:

5 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Chalo, done being realistic . Time to support no matter what. 

I hope Frau,.... I mean Jadeja smashes 40 off 25 balls and takes 2 wickets in the middle overs every match and makes me eat my words. 

And Shardul will turn into a monster death bowler and hits 25 runs at #8 of 15 balls .

Hardik to bowl all 10 every match as well. :cheer:

Lol. Aap ne support mein bhi lene ki koshish ki hai :hatsoff: