I am feeling super confident for tomorrow & I hate it

maniac

CAN pakistan win? Yes. But a lot of things will have to go right for them and a lot wrong for India.

Even the Asia Cup first game their pacers had a great day (favourable conditions/Naseem) but India still managed 266. WT20 2022 - again had a great day but lost.

If both teams play to their average, Ind wins comfortably. Post CT there have been 5 ODIs - Ind won 4 NR 1 and those 4 weren't even close.

Edited by deathmonger
8 minutes ago, Lord said:

Didn't know taking 1-2 wickets is 'running through top order' . None of that has impact like Shaheen or Amir's spell.We even lost 2 of those games :giggle:

All these games are comparatively lower in pressure too. CT 2017 final he failed to take any top order wicket.

just saying that whatever shaheen has done, bhuvi has already done more times.

not talking about winning or losing. even shaheen has only take 2 top order wickets vs india twice. one of those was an asia cup group game (like bhuvi's was).

1 minute ago, Lord said:

When last did Rohit win a toss? Pak will bat first. :((

Hopefully we can get Abdullah out early and get Babar in within 5 overs to the crease.

Hope they pick shami and not shardul tomorrow. 

So what will it be?

Rohit

Gill

Kohli

Iyer

Rahul

Pandya

Jadeja

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

Siraj

?

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Hopefully we can get Abdullah out early and get Babar in within 5 overs to the crease.

Hope they pick shami and not shardul tomorrow. 

So what will it be?

Rohit

Gill

Kohli

Iyer

Rahul

Pandya

Jadeja

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

Siraj

?

Noobs scare me man. They always seem to do well v us. Shafique and Shakeel both are looking good.

Pretty sure they'll go with Thakur. Only question is Gill or Kishan

1 minute ago, deathmonger said:

just saying that whatever shaheen has done, bhuvi has already done more times.

not talking about winning or losing. even shaheen has only take 2 top order wickets vs india twice. one of those was an asia cup group game (like bhuvi's was).

In CT we had a middle order of Jadhav, Dhoni, Jadeja, Yuvraj- last phase and a rookie Pandya so top order gone chasing a big score means self-explanatory 

in wt20 we had a decent middle order but it is what it is and a tulla format and Pak played better.

however I think the current middle order is a huge upgrade so I would think a good spell up top shouldn’t be a problem.

I think the Kishen-Pandya partnership in Asia cup  was the steroid  shot this team needed. That’s the turning point (so far)

1 minute ago, Lord said:

Noobs scare me man. They always seem to do well v us. Shafique and Shakeel both are looking good.

Pretty sure they'll go with Thakur. Only question is Gill or Kishan

Yeah noobs and they play spin well so important for bumrah to strike against them first in the first 5 overs.

Id prefer shami over thakur but it's not that big a difference. Maybe thakur can strike in the middle overs if things don't go our way.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

In CT we had a middle order of Jadhav, Dhoni, Jadeja, Yuvraj- last phase and a rookie Pandya so top order gone chasing a big score means self-explanatory 

in wt20 we had a decent middle order but it is what it is and a tulla format and Pak played better.

however I think the current middle order is a huge upgrade so I would think a good spell up top shouldn’t be a problem.

I think the Kishen-Pandya partnership in Asia cup  was the steroid  shot this team needed. That’s the turning point (so far)

that wt20 match we actually scored a decent score post the two early wickets.

dew *ed us in the 2nd half. our bowling is also a huge upgrade over those two matches (bumrah more experienced, kuldeep, siraj). pakistan has never won a match against kuldeep.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

And Gill onslaught in the next match against them in the PP should scar them for some time.

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

And Gill onslaught in the next match against them in the PP should scar them for some time.

Shaheen took 1 wicket against India in u-19 match. remember Gill trashing him. Howver despite the scorecard Shaheen looked better than Musa who was also selected in Pak sr side.

whatever happened to Manjot Kalra though and also cricketics bhai who said Manjot will be the next super star obviously emotionally speaking (Dilli :giggle: )

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-u-19-wc-2017-18-1116872/india-under-19s-vs-pakistan-under-19s-semi-final-1116937/full-scorecard

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

Shaheen took 1 wicket against India in u-19 match. remember Gill trashing him. Howver despite the scorecard Shaheen looked better than Musa who was also selected in Pak sr side.

whatever happened to Manjot Kalra though and also cricketics bhai who said Manjot will be the next super star obviously emotionally speaking (Dilli :giggle: )

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-u-19-wc-2017-18-1116872/india-under-19s-vs-pakistan-under-19s-semi-final-1116937/full-scorecard

Naughty Pakistani U-19 team dedicating their score to kaali daal and his sexual exploits.