‘Happened to me every day’— ex-Pakistan spinner Danish Kaneria on facing religious bias in team

Trichromatic

43 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

But I mean. Honest questions. Is anyone surprised ? I mean just look at the team and the country. Shocking thing would have been for him to say that players respected my religion.

I would be shocked if anyone says that they are surprised by this.

Where are Pak minorities in sports, Lollywood, corporate world, bureaucracy, politics etc? It's clear Hindus are just bonded labourers in Sindh and Christians are relegated to menial jobs, janitor jobs etc. in Pak Punjab. 

Once some Sikh guy became a news anchor of a local network in KPK and SM Pakistanis were boasting how Pak is heaven for minorities and how India should learn from them. That is how low their standards are when it comes to treatment of minorities.

23 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This incident was discussed and debated at nauseam.Kaneria has already used all the avenues  before also.

Other than wanting to get attention to himself  , what exactly is his point.

Everytime india paks match happens, all ex pak cricketers will come out of woods and do their thing. Akhtar will say jazba and firee, misbah will say selection issue, afridi will say something retarded, kaneria will bring up his problems 

2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Everytime india paks match happens, all ex pak cricketers will come out of woods and do their thing. Akhtar will say jazba and firee, misbah will say selection issue, afridi will say something retarded, kaneria will bring up his problems 

Spot on, was Kaneria under the same pressure when he was fixing matches.

No sympathy for a fixer like him.If he can fix games, he can sell his religion/emotions too.

14 minutes ago, Lord said:

Match fixer trying to get attention 

Even Shoaib Akthar said that the team used to discriminate against Kaneria.

Maybe Kaneria fixed matches because even his teammates were radical Jihadis who hated his religion and hence felt no affinity to the Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Wasim Jaffer in India was accused of bringing Maulanas into dressing rooms in Ranji Trophy.

The religion is the same be it Pak, India or Bangladesh.

To people saying Bangladesh isn't like this, wait and watch the next decades. They are radicalizing at a rapid pace.

People think this is not true ? :cantstop:

Shoaib Akhtar mentioned this in a live show, how his team mates used to bully and mock and discriminate against Kaneria.

Akhtar also mentioned that Inzimam and his mulla gang members used to spend more time discussing how to invite opponent team to Islam than how to win against them.

Pathetic mindset ingrained by Inzimam who became a full time maulana and part time batsman. When he tookover as captain they still had some good talent, with this ch^tiya mentality he left them at the level of Sri Lanka.

3 minutes ago, Number said:

People think this is not true ? :cantstop:

Shoaib Akhtar mentioned this in a live show, how his team mates used to bully and mock and discriminate against Kaneria.

Akhtar also mentioned that Inzimam and his mulla gang members used to spend more time discussing how to invite opponent team to Islam than how to win against them.

Pathetic mindset ingrained by Inzimam who became a full time maulana and part time batsman. When he tookover as captain they still had some good talent, with this ch^tiya mentality he left them at the level of Sri Lanka.

if Shoaib said it must be true :nice: