PCB files complaint with ICC over 'inappropriate conduct by spectators' at India vs Pakistan game

14 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Didn't say they merited official protests but using religious chants as a weapon was somewhat tasteless .

It wouldve been understandable if it was aimed at Sohail Tanvir or Waqar Younis for their comments but Rizwan certainly didn't deserve it imo

Regardless of who it was - its just stupid to do that.  

25 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Didn't say they merited official protests but using religious chants as a weapon was somewhat tasteless .

It wouldve been understandable if it was aimed at Sohail Tanvir or Waqar Younis for their comments but Rizwan certainly didn't deserve it imo

Dint he dedicated it to palestine and his usual drama injury and religious show off on field where there are many other muslim cricketers in Ondia and evn in pakistan who dont bring religion in their profession.

14 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

ill don't get the problem with Jai Shri Ram. This is how Hindus greet others. This greeting does not deny the existence of other Gods like that hateful ''Allahu akbar'' does.

Since when is it a greeting phrase? Does it happen in Gujarat? 

Also allahu akbar isn't a greeting phrase either, they say assalam alekum

These chants are sacred and pious, one shouldn't be using them to mock someone. There are many other ways to get under the skin of opponents. 

Remember they used that to mock even Shami in a test match. 

But PCB is just hilarious. Lodging complain over this seriously ?

I wonder what they would do if they had matches in Delhi or Lucknow. :phehe:

Look Rizwan was just trolled for his religious show off, as based on how he faked his injury during sl match and also to get some cheap headlines during t20 21 wc he got admitted in hospital before sf against aus and his usual namaaz bs . I also remember most Pakistani on social media openly ,and their active and current players in heart wanted this rizwan to do sajda on ground had Pakistani not collapsed ,in front of 1 lakh thirty thousand hindu (as if only hindu went to watch the match).They would definitely have pulled out this stunt and rave about it for eternity. Now they lost in humiliating manner within 30 overs so jist making execuses. Those section of crowd who chanted Jai Shri Ram just to troll this riligious mullah in disguise of cricketer and it has no hostility on Pakistani team in general. I just wish everywhere this rizu goes during wc people greet him with Jai Shri Ram in India.

Edited by raki05

Why should we play Dil Dil Pakistan in Indian grounds? I attended the Indo-Pak hockey game in ACT, no Pak song was played, only Tamil and/or other South numbers, nobody bothered.

Did they play Vande Mataram in the past when we toured Pak? Heck they don't even play Indian national anthem in their networks, even in medal ceremonies or pre-match anthems. Indians aren't that insecure. They didn't allow Dangal to be released in Pak because there was a shot of tiranga in the end and Indian anthem as background score. 

Edited by Gollum

Bhai cricket me religion laoge toh dusre side ke response ke liye bh taiyar raho

And crowd is always nasty

You guys don't even know ,even home players face nasty comments from crowd all in the name of banter,near boundary region eg MC,BC and what not

Hindi me diya toh nasty,English me toh funny,wild:wp23:

As long as they don't hurt /injure players,players should be able to handle it

Deep down they/he knows why crowd was after him

This is nothing compared to stabbing attempts and terrorist attack on visiting teams,which these terror supporting people dish out now and then