Newfound respect for Rohit’s 3 200’s.

maniac

One of the most difficult things in cricket is sustained hitting and aggressive batting for longer periods of time. 

today QDK looked unstoppable and that too against a mediocre attack. 200 was there for the taking but one false shot and it was over. Same thing with Warner vs Pak the other day.

There are other instances were someone got a 150 before the 40th over  but were either fatigued or out before they can get to 200.

Sachin’s 200 qualitatively and in terms of achievement is still the best 200 but doing it 3 times is an incredible accomplishment. I would say tougher than Don Bradman’s average.

Respect the Hitman :hail: 

3 minutes ago, Serpico said:

The way he's hugging kohli, Rahul after every win is giving me retirement vibes. He'll probably announce it after the final. Hopefully he goes out on a high 

he is going to play till 2025 CT.. He still wants to play the wt20 in windies..

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

@Lord @maniac extremely tempted to see Rohit 5.0 in T20 WC next year on those tiny American grounds... 

Heard we are playing Pak in LA? 

Kohli can be liability but Rohit looks like in peak hitting form.  We can carry him. 

He's always in peak hitting form until the semis. Lets see first if he can pass the hurdle this time.

Would want a young team in WT20 with multiple allrounders.

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

He's always in peak hitting form until the semis. Lets see first if he can pass the hurdle this time.

Would want a young team in WT20 with multiple allrounders.

Having a totally new team could be risky.   Guys like Tilak Jaiswal are way too green at ICC tournament level.  I think only one of them should play. 

Rohit has resorted to fast cameo batting. 

Guys like Rinku who have toiled at Domestic level should be more backed though. 

In India All rounders means guys like Dube would sneak in. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Having a totally new team could be risky.   Guys like Tilak Jaiswal are way too green at ICC tournament level.  I think only one of them should play. 

Rohit has resorted to fast cameo batting. 

Guys like Rinku who have toiled at Domestic level should be more backed though. 

In India All rounders means guys like Dube would sneak in. 

not totally new team. Pandya, SKY will be there. Pant if he recovers fully.

Gill

Jaiswal

SKY

Pandu

Pant/Jitesh

Rinku

Axar

Bishnoi

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Siraj