Take a bow Fakhar Zaman!!!

Hats off to Fakhar for playing such a brutal and outstanding knock! :hatsoff: Granted the pitch was easy to bat on, Bangalore is a high scoring venue, and the Kiwi bowling barely posed a threat, but in the context of the game - chasing 400 in a de facto world cup knockout game - it was as high pressure as they come. This wasn't some pressure free, stats padding hitting a la South Africans. This knock was played when it really mattered under pressure, and I doubt Klassen or Markram could've played such an innings while chasing such a huge total.

For the life of me, can't understand why likes of Babar and Rizwan are rated highly by Pakistanis as Fakhar is the true impact player, and match winner they have. I would pick Fakhar over them any day no matter what the stats or rankings say.

4 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

They dropped someone who is actually capable of playing such knocks, all others are accumulator. Sharjil was another one but the guy had poor fitness.

Saim Ayub is in lomg-run the dynamic opener Pakostan needs. 

He was man of the match in QEA trophy final, scoring a double ton versus faislabad. 

Very good versus pace and solid on hook/pull.