Narendra Modi (Panoti) Stadium

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I never replied to you directly. The fact that you are responding to my post shows you give a damn. Try finding all those responsible for this loss based on your bigoted biases, other than it was not our day. AAP log lage raho to blow off your steam 

Because I am the OP and I took offense to you calling me a Dalla, your post wasn't in good taste, if you want to argue with facts, you are free to do.

Name calling is for kids.

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Honestly, do you ly actually think Narendra Modi panauti stadium is responsible for this loss? 

In this entire thread I have never mentioned that we lost due to Narendra Modi Stadium.

I am calling the ruling govt for

1) Making Jay Shah the BCCI Chief

2) Naming a stadium after himself when it wasnt even built by him.

3) politicising the occasion (WC Final) to peddle national sentiments for votes.

4) Stripping Mohali of WC matches

5) mismanaging the tournament openers, arranging a WC opening ceremony 1/4th of the tournament during India Pak Match. 

6) Biasing scheduling of all important games like tournament opener, India Pak match, Finals to this stadium. 

7) Pathetic crowd behaviour, unappreciative, hostile towards tourists.

8) last but not the least, dishing out a horrible pitch for the Finals. 

Edited by Sean Bradley
32 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

In this entire thread I have never mentioned that we lost due to Narendra Modi Stadium.

The topic

I am calling the ruling govt for

1) Making Jay Shah the BCCI Chief

your limited cranium doesn’t know Jay Shah is the Secretary and not the Chief. Roger Binny is the Chief. BCCI has elections. Did UPA govt appoint  Sharad Pawar as chief or did he win an election? Think hard and answer. This statement shows your biases. You are like the countless libturds on SM enjoying the India loss just so that the government looks bad. How should I not call you a broker? 

2) Naming a stadium after himself when it wasnt even built by him.

GCA did and not NaMo named the stadium after himself. There are countless stadiums in India named after Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi , Nehru . Was your voice stuck when it happened? IG and Nehru awarded BharatRatna to themselves for crying out loud. Maybe you like those as a Congessi?

3) politicising the occasion (WC Final) to peddle national sentiments for votes.

4) Stripping Mohali of WC matches 

it is well established that Mohali stadium is under renovation to prepare for Koli’s 100th test as reported by Congressi Rajiv Shukla, your own party leader. 

5) mismanaging the tournament openers, arranging a WC opening ceremony 1/4th of the tournament during India Pak Match. 

6) Biasing scheduling of all important games like tournament opener, India Pak match, Finals to this stadium.

only the Pak gamer and the finals. Rest all happened elsewhere, SFs in Bombay and Kolkata. Only 4 earlier games happened in this stadium and only one India game earlier. 

7) Pathetic crowd behaviour, unappreciative, hostile towards tourists.

Happens in any stadium in India. You have to be biased to single out only this stadium. Only in Chennai they appreciate tourists only named as Pakistan!!

8) last but not the least, dishing out a horrible pitch for the Finals. 

Pitches are decided by ICC for World cups, unless you are a Pakistani to believe in such conspiracy theories 

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The topic

your limited cranium doesn’t know Jay Shah is the Secretary and not the Chief. Roger Binny is the Chief. BCCI has elections. Did UPA govt appoint  Sharad Pawar as chief or did he win an election? Think hard and answer. This statement shows your biases. You are like the countless libturds on SM enjoying the India loss just so that the government looks bad. How should I not call you a broker? 

GCA did and not NaMo named the stadium after himself. There are countless stadiums in India named after Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi , Nehru . Was your voice stuck when it happened? IG and Nehru awarded BharatRatna to themselves for crying out loud. Maybe you like those as a Congessi?

it is well established that Mohali stadium is under renovation to prepare for Koli’s 100th test as reported by Congressi Rajiv Shukla, your own party leader. 

only the Pak gamer and the finals. Rest all happened elsewhere, SFs in Bombay and Kolkata. Only 4 earlier games happened in this stadium and only one India game earlier. 

Happens in any stadium in India. You have to be biased to single out only this stadium. Only in Chennai they appreciate tourists only named as Pakistan!!

Pitches are decided by ICC for World cups, unless you are a Pakistani to believe in such conspiracy theories 

Pitches are not decided by ICC.

40 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

ICC administration using curators  employed by BCCI . It is not a bi-lateral series . 

No ICC doesn't administers pitch preparation.

Pitch is prepared by state association and their employees. At best it's preparation can be monitored by BCCI.

Pitch is selected by state association.

ICC has no role in pitch preparation.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

No ICC doesn't administers pitch preparation.

Pitch is prepared by state association and their employees. 

Pitch is selected by state association.

ICC has no role in pitch preparation.

Not for WCs. You are right about bi-lar series. ICC gave a clarification on Wankhede pitch controversy. ICC is adminning the event with BCCI’s help. I don’t believe that BCCI is picking pitches. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not for WCs. You are right about bi-lar series. ICC gave a clarification on Wankhede pitch controversy. ICC is adminning the event with BCCI’s help. I don’t believe that BCCI is picking pitches. 

No, ICC had clarified that pitch preparation and selection is not done by ICC in world cup. 

Only difference between bilaterals and ICC tournament is that in bilateral ICC rates pitch after the match, whereas in icc tournament, icc is only kept in loop about which pitch will be used and assess whether the pitch is fit for use or not.

ICC has no say in whether to prepare a flat or slow pitch. 

Ahmedabad had curator preparing slow pitch to favor Indian team. 

Nothing new in giving advantage to host team, but it backfired.

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

No, ICC had clarified that pitch preparation and selection is not done by ICC in world cup. 

Why would a state association pick such a pitch? Are you saying GCA is in on it to embarrass India in the final? Just like S Manohar of VCA picked the Nagpur pitch to embarrass Ganguly and Dalmiya  In 2004 Oz series? Do they want SDP  to take over as the new captain? You maybe on to something. 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Why would a state association pick such a pitch? Are you saying GCA is in on it to embarrass India in the final? Just like S Manohar of VCA picked the Nagpur pitch to embarrass Ganguly and Dalmiya  In 2004 Oz series? Do they want SDP  to take over as the new captain? You maybe on to something. 

Curator had already mentioned that they are preparing slow pitch where they expect good score but hitting won't be easy.

Why did they prepare such pitch?

I don't know. My best guess is that they got similar instructions from dumb folks in state association who thought it's 1980s and India's best bet to win game is slow tracks.

They did same in first test match in 2012 series v England. Although india won the game, Dhoni was pissed off with the pitch.

12 minutes ago, Serpico said:

India shouldn't organise icc tournaments for some time. Just so many negative vibes throughout the tournament

Most of those negative vibes were falsely orchestrated. All the Pak controversies, bogus pitch tampering allegations, ball switching, toss fixing and what not.

Only sad part of this WC was our loss in the final. Had we won, this would have been the best WC ever for us.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

where was it well established? lol

No, Mohali PCA stadium just hosted SMAT final leg  matches and even hosted during  INdia Australia series prior to wc.   BCCI babus didn't want to host in Punjab, Made BS excuse had ICC had issues with Mohali stadium after there was public uproar.  It was Mullanpur stadium that is new one,

Fk BCCI,

Fk Modi G@ndu

Edited by vice