Breaking : Official footage from PMO YouTube : Modi visits Indian dressing room after finals defeat

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Not disagreeing with that.  What he is doing here is nautanki at best.  But at the end of the day, it's our cricket team which lost in the Final.   There was nothing modi could hv done about it.  Unfortunately.   

He could have left this one thing out of his nautanki. I mean he has every other venue, why not leave this one out

38 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Bhai motivation speech do, koi galat baat nahi, saath mein cameraman and PR ki puri toli bhi saath leke jao, Yeh Hadh hogayi BC :rofl:

Aur Shami ko special Jhappi, issey badhiya PR kya ho sakta hai....

Aur kya dialogue hai, yeh toh hota rehta hai and all, BC yeh toh mai bhi bol sakta tha.

Haarkar bhi jeetne Wale ko Modiji Kehte hai...

Think Shami deserve Jhhappi. For me, He is man of the Series and seems quiete emotional person.

This was biggest disappointment for these players in their career. They are humans too. They need some support. Think of a situation when PM wasnt in the dressing room and left without meeting the players.

No need to worry about Indian Media, Media will follow Modi in bathroom if it can.

Edited by mishra
1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

Bhai motivation speech do, koi galat baat nahi, saath mein cameraman and PR ki puri toli bhi saath leke jao, Yeh Hadh hogayi BC :rofl:

Aur Shami ko special Jhappi, issey badhiya PR kya ho sakta hai....

Aur kya dialogue hai, yeh toh hota rehta hai and all, BC yeh toh mai bhi bol sakta tha.

Haarkar bhi jeetne Wale ko Modiji Kehte hai...

haar kar jeetne ko haarkarjeetgaye kehte hain :om:

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

Think Shami deserve Jhhappi. For me, He is man of the Series and seems quiete emotional person.

This was biggest disappointment for these players in their career. They are humans too. They need some support. Think of a situation when PM wasnt in the dressing room and left without meeting the players.

No need to worry about Indian Media, Media will follow Modi in bathroom if it can.

As I sd, I have no problems with PM meeting the players and giving a pep talk after the loss,  but I do have a problem with this being a prime time news when there are so many problems in the country apart from World Cup loss.

Where was the PM when the entire Manipur was burning and daughters being raped and kids being burnt alive. We didn't see a single address from him towards the Manipuris or a couple of words of wisdom come out of his mouth then.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Singling out Gujju players as well..  Jadeja and Bumrah ..  Tu Gujrati bolta hai:stupid:

Meanwhile Rahul baba has officially announced it

Ye ghonchu lagta hai pehli baar ye word suna hai… isko matlab bhi pata hai iska. Anyways our politicians are stoop below afridi, razzak and akmal. First politician living all work went to watch cricket match and then this retarded lodu doing politics on it.

Edited by raki05
3 hours ago, mishra said:

Its not media. His own youtube channel has it.

And if he asks media not to publish it, they can't dare to do it anyway.

Just now, Mariyam said:

The CIA comes to IIT Kharagpur for campus placement? :confused:

There are many theories around the Anna Hazare/Khujliwal movement...  A party insider (can't recall his name)  once told that Pentagon was not happy with Sonia & conveyed it directly to MMS... Khujliwal is believed to be the mole they inserted in between.  Rest is history. 

There are many other theories as well about the origin of that movement. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There are many theories around the Anna Hazare/Khujliwal movement...  A party insider (can't recall his name)  once told that Pentagon was not happy with Sonia & conveyed it directly to MMS... Khujliwal is believed to be the mole they inserted in between.  Rest is history. 

There are many other theories as well about the origin of that movement. 

I will take these theories with a huge pinch of salt.

Anna Hazare had come to our college. He spoke of his days as a soldier. He spoke of his plans for increasing accountability for the administration. He spoke about simplification of panchayat rules. He spoke about his experience doing social service and how it is a necessity for the urban youth to take up that endeavour. I was lucky enough to very briefly interact with him.

'Patriot' is the only word that comes to mind when he is mentioned.