107 runs by 4 out top 5 batsmen on this pitch

25 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Get bowled out for 350.

England score 450.

India collapse to 200.

England 100-4 win.

2-0 lead.

The only way out is for the lower order to bail out India again and we have no freaking Jaddu.

Jaiswal has saved Rohit, Gill and Iyer from embarassment.

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I suspect it's the end of Rohit. Could well be his last series at this rate. 

He should just look to play his natural game and over attack. No point trying to play long innings. 

Rohit is there to make a brand new batting lineup before he handovers his cap to someone 

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Rohit is there to make a brand new batting lineup before he handovers his cap to someone 

Likely. Should have retired from all formats after the World Cup and I thought he'd have done value in Tests but I don't think he is mentally into it anymore. 

Tests demand lot of skill,patience. You need innovation and agility in T20s. Our batting line up in both tests and T20s is pathetic only managed by certain players like Pant in tests and SKY/Rinku in T20s. fast becoming a pathetic batting team like Pak unless we overhaul it

47 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Likely. Should have retired from all formats after the World Cup and I thought he'd have done value in Tests but I don't think he is mentally into it anymore. 

We have to show patience. Gill will come out good. We will get some players who will need enough opportunity to settle in side. We are in churn phase. So I am okie as fan

wtf, shots were those? People were supporting Bharat , one of the worst batters with worst temperament. Iyer was so successful in the NZ series, happy scoring 20s and 30s. Gill is disappointing yet another home series. Have to go back to Pujara. Kya chutiya batting hain yeh! Weakest in recent times

1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

Tests demand lot of skill,patience. You need innovation and agility in T20s. Our batting line up in both tests and T20s is pathetic only managed by certain players like Pant in tests and SKY/Rinku in T20s. fast becoming a pathetic batting team like Pak unless we overhaul it

Batsmen like Iyer,Gill are crown jewels of this line up says it all