THE NEW PROTOTYPE GILL JUREL JAISWAL

So we have these 3 tall lean handsome talented players showing the prototype for next generation of Indian test cricketer 

How good was Gill looking today in long sleeves

So I want to ask 

1)who are other upcoming players who meet the prototype

2)Should india invest in cartoon looking short and fat sarfaraj to make a mockery of team or leave him like shaw

Edited by ungboysj
15 minutes ago, Number said:

Lol my thread is not about looks at all. This one is.

Yep.   Realised later.   For a moment, I could not get what exactly was the point he was trying to make as far as looks are concerned.  LOL.   Pant, Rinku and many others in the past (like Raina) are proven match winners and hv shown their ability to single handedly win us matches.     Not sure why any one should hv this obsession for tall, slim & 'handsome' cricketers.  :phehe:

Edited by Frustrated
2 hours ago, ungboysj said:

So we have these 3 tall lean handsome talented players showing the prototype for next generation of Indian test cricketer 

How good was Gill looking today in long sleeves

So I want to ask 

1)who are other upcoming players who meet the prototype

2)Should india invest in cartoon looking short and fat sarfaraj to make a mockery of team or leave him like shaw

You don't need to belittle Sarfaraz to up other players. His weight management needs to be better but he had a very successful debut test. So you can't just discard without giving him a fair shot.

I'd like them to play a season of English County Cricket. Its a different ball game when we play overseas as compared to home conditions. 

While impressive, 4th Test was classic Ranji Trophy type pitch. Our players should be great at playing through those conditions. Bashir was mostly hype. He wouldn't make India A team if he was Indian. 

16 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Yep.   Realised later.   For a moment, I could not get what exactly was the point he was trying to make as far as looks are concerned.  LOL.   Pant, Rinku and many others in the past (like Raina) are proven match winners and hv shown their ability to single handedly win us matches.     Not sure why any one should hv this obsession for tall, slim & 'handsome' cricketers.  :phehe:

Most handsome players are never the best players. Very rare. 

Greats like kalis tendulkar warne mcgrath marshall ricky sobers gavaskar steve smith

Were not known for looks or werent handsome anyway. 

Some were you could say like perhaps viv richards and a few others can be called handsome. But its usually the exception to the rule. 

Modern era best bowlers are for some reason on the more handsome side. Cummins is. Bumrah rabada are also good looking. 

Batsmen though same story. Handsomeness doesnt correlate with greatness. 

Is the poster a lady? Either ways…u dont need tall lean n slim, this is not match.com profile. Its indian cricket, rinku tinku n my fav pant are stubby, short n fit to tonk balls for sixes with one hand. What a freak pant is and it reminded me of reverse sweep of anderson for 6 in england

Edited by Chaos

Ok may have miscommunicated through some words

What I meant that these 3 players have given a prototype for next generation cricketers to be well built lean thin and talented at same time and coincidentally 3 look good too

I like team to be full of such well built confident alpha males who will thrive under pressure

Who are such type of players who can meet the prototype and cricket skill is non negotiable

Further players like sarfaraz make the team a laughing stock to viewers so should be avoided

On 2/26/2024 at 11:41 PM, RajBan said:

You don't need to belittle Sarfaraz to up other players. His weight management needs to be better but he had a very successful debut test. So you can't just discard without giving him a fair shot.

Yeah but apparently Sarfraz doesn't give OP a boner.

Edited by New guy