Real McCoy

Angry Rantman

AKA Abhradeep Saha

27 year old

Heart problems

Admitted to hospital

Multiple organ failure

Critical condition

Here is reddit post about his health. @Gollum look at the denial of these lemmings. That should tell you everything you need to know

According to one, his doctor told him (not rantman) to not work too hard in cardio because its too taxing on the heart. It may but that's not the root issue. he goes on to say lack of sleep, bad nutrition, and lack of supplements :shock: as a contributing factor. Another says supplements are necessary but too much is also not good. Dude say something conclusive :noidea:

His doctor told him to walk mildly to build the strength up for a year only then cardio is allowed. Dude has no clue. This is doctor's advice post-covid. He doesn't know I and many people my age (makes me feel older now) used to do cardio as a warmup for lifting weights. I would hit the gym and go to full sprint mode on the treadmill immediately for a min, then walk, alternate for a few minutes before stretching for the muscle group in action for the day. I was just the same age as rantman.

The covid shot was brought up by one (even the normies know the heat is on), which was immediately shot down by another vaccine believer. How does this person know what's in the vaccine. He is still talking about the covid virus which is deemed to affect the respiratory system. He doesn't know the blood clots risk in vaccines even in healthy people which has the effects of heart inflammations, heart attacks, stroke, kidney problems, among a whole list of problems.

Do you know the pharmaceutical companies that produced the vaccines hold no liability if there are side effects from the vaccines citing they had to rush the vaccine manufacture. That means many developed nations where insurance needs to be taken don't cover deaths and illnesses caused by vaccines even if they are proved to be the reason behind it. Then why did the news channels propagandists urge everyone to take the shot as they are "safe and effective" when the pharma claims no liability. What does our ICF sCiEnTisT say now?

Edited by Real McCoy

Novak Djokovic may be vindicated in the end, that's all I'll say, he was one man against the world and what all slander/abuses/bans he had to endure for his beliefs, he never succumbed to external pressure. Even among my relatives, friends, these cardiac issues in youngsters post strenuous activity are popping up post 2021. Don't know what to say, it wasn't like this earlier, that everyone agrees upon. 

Tamil actor Vivek took a covid shot, and passed away in less than 24 hours due to cardiac arrest. Something is not right with the way vaccines have been pushed on the global population. And what does Bill Gates gain from this? 

Hope Saha pulls through. Few months earlier he made a video celebrating buying his first AC, he used to get happy over small things, that angry part was more of public service. His football rants, movie rants were epic, hope not the last we have seen of them. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Novak Djokovic may be vindicated in the end, that's all I'll say, he was one man against the world and what all slander/abuses/bans he had to endure for his beliefs, he never succumbed to external pressure. Even among my relatives, friends, these cardiac issues in youngsters post strenuous activity are popping up post 2021. Don't know what to say, it wasn't like this earlier, that everyone agrees upon. 

Tamil actor Vivek took a covid shot, and passed away in less than 24 hours due to cardiac arrest. Something is not right with the way vaccines have been pushed on the global population. And what does Bill Gates gain from this? 

Was just thinking about it right now. Failed to add it in. Its not even Bill Gates dude. He is just the front for it. Many sinister elements hide in the shadows. These are big bankers and politicians who create wars across the globe. I see covid as a scam and biowar being waged on the unsuspecting masses.

Novak was a brave man indeed. An ordinary man like me faced shade as a "antivaccer" in real life and online. Whenever I open this topic, I'm a "conspiracy theorist" all of a sudden. For Novak, I can only imagine the slander he must have faced. That would be a lot for me if I have to speak to a TV camera and say I'm not taking the vaccine. I became his fan during the covid lockdown. Then I removed my rose tinted Federer glasses and saw that there's beauty in his game too. When it came to mental toughness both on court and off court, he is as tough as it gets. And his records are testimony to this fact.

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope Saha pulls through. Few months earlier he made a video celebrating buying his first AC, he used to get happy over small things, that angry part was more of public service. His football rants, movie rants were epic, hope not the last we have seen of them. 

Beauty of getting happy over little things. He is young and has a whole life ahead of him. I wish him a full recovery.

Posted (edited)

Watch this video here - Compilation of Safe & Effective 2021 Jabbed Athletes Dropping Dead or Nearly Dead

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U5bUiRAkMPzT/

The debunking video is out on youtube. similar cases but dismissed as hoaxes. man how do these people sleep at night :no:

:lol:

Do you still trust fact checkers now :winky:

Edited by Real McCoy

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bad gym practices, sleep disorders, bad work habits  also attributed  to two Kannada filmstars - Puneet Rajkumar and Chiranjeevi Sarja died of heart failures after working out. 

you don't suspect vaccines have to do with any of these deaths? :winky:

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

you don't suspect vaccines have to do with any of these deaths? :winky:

It's the vaccine and also the inflammation triggered by Covid.

I got covid around Nov 2021, and my heart races like crazy if I attempt to  jog. 

Be careful folks. Especially for ones on other side of 30. The fooking virus has done a great invisible damage.

2 hours ago, kepler37b said:

It's the vaccine and also the inflammation triggered by Covid.

I got covid around Nov 2021, and my heart races like crazy if I attempt to  jog. 

Be careful folks. Especially for ones on other side of 30. The fooking virus has done a great invisible damage.

Did anyone catch any virus when no vaccines were available. You probably got covid AFTER taking the shot. So its just the vaccine not the virus.

2 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Dammned man.  Uparwallaah is so merciless. 

Damn the globalists and their minions in the pharma, governments and the media. They are merciless. Media has censored most of the information even from the doctors who were against the vaccine. These doctors license were revoked and put out of jobs.

22 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Anti-vaccines ? have some of you gone nuts ?

No dude. snap out of the hypnotism coming from the idiot box

I am neither a fan of cardio (jogging, cycling in particular) nor a fan of weights ...so basically no interest in gym. But I walk a lot, morning evening afternoon night, whenever possible...3-4 times a day... moderate pace... sometimes do stretching (very minimal) ... from childhood I guess I am good at sprinting...I reckon could beat 99% people of my age in sprint but I hardly run fast (may be  once or twice per 6 months)... maintain BMI of 21-22 naturally.. feel very sympathetic towards overweight people because as I start to gain waist size I feel bad(less active).

My whole idea is, not to over strain your body..be it excercise or be it lifestyle. 

There's a 111 year guy who is the oldest surviving male in the world (from Britain) he said his key to longevity is moderation (avoiding extremes).

The same applies in reference to dealing with covid and any vaccination side effects I believe.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Did anyone catch any virus when no vaccines were available. You probably got covid AFTER taking the shot. So its just the vaccine not the virus.

Damn the globalists and their minions in the pharma, governments and the media. They are merciless. Media has censored most of the information even from the doctors who were against the vaccine. These doctors license were revoked and put out of jobs.

No dude. snap out of the hypnotism coming from the idiot box

A spectacular self goal by modern science.

Both the virus and vaccine.