Sakib Hussain

Shaik Rasheed

Sanvir Singh

Kaverappa

Yudhvir Singh

Swastik Chikara

Nishant Sindhu (alternative for Jaddu)

Edited by singhvivek141

IPL is about playing the best 11-12 and not necessarily about giving chances to youngsters for the sake of giving chances. A youngster should be good enough to make it to 11-12 on potential. With the mega auction taking place every 3-4 years, there is less incentive for teams to invest heavily on someone unless the player truly adds value. 

Despite the name "Indian" in it, IPL is the best annual T20 "global" tournament in the world with a lot at stake. The purely domestic Indian T20 tournament is SMAT. If a youngster is among the 11-12 best players in a squad and not getting picked, then it may be seen as an issue by some fans. 

At the end of the day, IPL is to be enjoyed for what it is - quality cricket, fierce competition, cricketing rivalries, etc. Quality youngsters coming through is a bonus. 

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, MediumPacer said:

What happened to that u19 keeper from haryana,has he fallen off the radar.

Dinesh Bana.

No one knows...maybe Haryana senior quota has thwacked him at the backend.

Recently Suresh Raina on Lallantop YouTube channel clearly called out the corruption in UPCA..and how selections are biased. No chance Haryana cricket will be untouched.

Edited by singhvivek141

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

This edition..Saumy Pandey i think. He uproots the stump every time he fires that arm ball. Batsmen have little time to react.

high level darter

30 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

CSK is criminally wasting their time on Rahane. He had one good season. THey should have thanked him and moved to bench. He is struggling as opener. Since he doesn't hit spinners t hey promoted him up.Why not Rizvi?

Just a matter of time I think. They will likely open with Moeen next game and bring Rizvi at 4 or 5

On 4/24/2024 at 2:52 PM, singhvivek141 said:

Dinesh Bana.

No one knows...maybe Haryana senior quota has thwacked him at the backend.

Recently Suresh Raina on Lallantop YouTube channel clearly called out the corruption in UPCA..and how selections are biased. No chance Haryana cricket will be untouched.

I was really impressed by that guy, won few matches for is from crunch moment.