Tendulkar on social media

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

His commentary in the Indo-Pak WC match made me want to kill myself. Great player but no personality, charm or insights. His autobiography is the dullest book ever written. 

he is a cricketer's version of nerd book worm.

Tendu is god at playing his game. But he cannot be a coach or commentator. For some weird reason brain lara sounds like a woman and tendu mix of both guy n girl. 

1 hour ago, zaqw222222 said:

I think he can be a good pre match or post match analyst but issue is that our broadcasters instead of using his knowledge to analyze the game, they will just start talking about nostalgia (WC 2011 win, desert storm) which we have heard numerous times. 

This. He has lot of knowledge they should use it for analysis. I am sure he can provide the best analysis.

On 5/3/2024 at 10:47 AM, gattaca said:

This. He has lot of knowledge they should use it for analysis. I am sure he can provide the best analysis.

I don't think he has as much capacity for analysis. while a technically pure player, he doesn't strike me as someone deep beyond understanding his own batting extremely well.

39 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I don't think he has as much capacity for analysis. while a technically pure player, he doesn't strike me as someone deep beyond understanding his own batting extremely well.

A Bollywood actor mentioned he predicted what a bowler might bowl when he was sitting in stands. He could use this for analysis and confirm with bowling percentages and strategies. 

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

A Bollywood actor mentioned he predicted what a bowler might bowl when he was sitting in stands. He could use this for analysis and confirm with bowling percentages and strategies. 

I don't think Tendu is interested in saying anything meaningful or insightful, even if he can do so. the reason is that such commentary will make someone or the other irritated/unhappy, and he's the type to try to avoid it at all costs, so that's why he will stick to inanities

11 hours ago, Vijy said:

He has been known to make amazing predictions and analysis, even predicting exactly what the bowler is going to bowl and where the batsman will hit him before the ball is delivered. But he has zero charisma or personality. There is a reason Edison took all the laurels and money while Tesla died a pauper. You need communication skills and personality to market yourself.