1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

On 20/08/2016 at 8:23 PM, Khyber Prince said:

Whatsup everybody

Joined this forum due to the recommendation of a friend that I met on forums who is an admin here. I am a long term admirer of Indian cricket and the country in general. Those who have ever posted on PakPassion will know who I am and will also know what I stand for.

Peace Out

Also S2K make yourself known here :P

Welcome! Guys on this forum will occasionally sound inpormal but its all good fun. Beware of people like Keyboardwarrior Sajid_rana Viper Velu Laloo asterix, vvslaxaman. If you stay long enough you will appreciate the forum

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Welcome! Guys on this forum will occasionally sound inpormal but its all good fun. Beware of people like Keyboardwarrior Sajid_rana Viper Velu Laloo asterix, vvslaxaman. If you stay long enough you will appreciate the forum

i am not anti-pak :sad:

i am against their establishment and their equipment who brain wash our padosis :sad:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for having me on here.

Based in NZ but a massive fan of Indian cricket, well done for completely outplaying us in the recent series.

Great to see the spirit that the cricket was played in, much more fun to watch than when we lose to Australia or England :)

Follow me on Twitter :) it's a big summer ahead for NZ Test Cricket

https://twitter.com/BigSammy80

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Thanks for having me on here.

Based in NZ but a massive fan of Indian cricket, well done for completely outplaying us in the recent series.

Great to see the spirit that the cricket was played in, much more fun to watch than when we lose to Australia or England :)

Follow me on Twitter :) it's a big summer ahead for NZ Test Cricket

https://twitter.com/BigSammy80

Cheers

Welcome kiwi gambler.

Hi guys,
I have been following ICF for 3 years and its great to see such insightful and candid discussion on cricket.
Cricket is my love ( following it since 1999 WC) and I like to discuss over it with my bros and friends.

I am from India ( patna ) doing post graduate in engineering.
Its great to join this forum, would love to know you all lovely guys out here ! 

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

@_ramkumar

Your Intro has beem shifted here. :icflove:

:shock: thanks merlyn. I always knew there were online forums to discuss cricket, i found this forum to be the best. I used to view Cricket Talks with out logging in, when logging in was made compulsory i had to jump in and be active member of this online community.:bow:

Hi guys, I am Nayan from Nagpur. I don't know how to introduce myself. Yeah so will try to tell the stuff I keep doing or what I find exciting. I like to find things out, getting around them, try to understand and know stuff. I like doing Physics, Maths, Astronomy, Photographing stuff to know them better or get more about them. I like Science. 

I like cricket the very way the game is, the stuff that makes cricket what it is. I found this forum in google search results and yeah just signed up. Looking forward to cool activities and discussions. 

Haha It's just hard to introduce, better you find what I am. 

And yeah if asking for my academics I possibly will be joining an undergraduate course this year