Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

The kind of arguments they bring in to defend him is just cringeworthy.. I have yet to see a bigger fools than these guys. 

what ever floats your boat i wonder who are the 'they' or 'these guys', read my comments i have no issue with what ever you say about cricket thats an opinion. But why bring in the army into it ? have some common sense and decency,there is no bigger scumbag than you here otherwise.

Kohli too deserves some credit for Umesh's improvement. 

"Obviously, you can't compare them to Zak [Zaheer] yet because Zak had done it for a longer period of time. But from 2014 to now, Umesh Yadav, the only thing that has changed in him is his mindset. He was always a very fit guy, he probably used to bowl even quicker than he is now, but he has understood his game, become smarter.

"He used to bowl 145kph regularly, now he is touching 140kph at odd times but he is very smart with what he wants to bowl in spells. That has been a really, really big difference in his game. Obviously when you give guys confidence, saying, you are my strike bowler, they respond in that way. Then they are not thinking about getting hit for runs or anything of that sort. It is give and take, it takes a combination of a lot of things, but 80% of the credit is Umesh's for the way he has gone out there and executed it. You can take in all the advice but you have to go out there and do it eventually. Credit to him, the way he has taken his game to the next level. I am really happy for him."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2016-17/content/story/1088977.html

10 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

this thread needs a revival..hahha

why though? He's grown leaps and bounds as a bowler. He's improved by miles. It doesnt help when you induce an edge in your 4th over only to see the first slip drop an easy ass dolly. That's demoralizing. I sort of wish Umesh would show more fire instead of no emotions when fielders drop the catch. Do what Nehra did to Dhoni!!!

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

why though? He's grown leaps and bounds as a bowler. He's improved by miles. It doesnt help when you induce an edge in your 4th over only to see the first slip drop an easy ass dolly. That's demoralizing. I sort of wish Umesh would show more fire instead of no emotions when fielders drop the catch. Do what Nehra did to Dhoni!!!

leave 2 balls...rest all were **** bowling on pads and back off length on off where one gets no movement.......if you watched every ball of his over ..you will understand that how inconsistent he was till last over ..giving runs away at 5rpo

17 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

this thread needs a revival..hahha

Did you even watched the match???  Could have easily got 4 wickets here , first that idiot dhawan dropped a sitter and one inside edge narrowly missing the stumps, he struggled with his rhythm but came back well to get those 2 wickets.

10 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

leave 2 balls...rest all were **** bowling on pads and back off length on off where one gets no movement.......if you watched every ball of his over ..you will understand that how inconsistent he was till last over ..giving runs away at 5rpo

No I agree. His first few overs were crap. His first over was awful. But he did induce an edge in the 4th over. That's demoralizing. That can break a fast bowlers rhythm. Anyways, he has picked up 2 wickets now, let's see how he bowls tomorrow. That's the beauty of test cricket. You can look **** one session and great the next session. Let's see how he bowls tomorrow.

Its a test match guys and India scored just 170 and all f a sudden we are facing a situation where the opposition might take a lead so all of a sudden everyone starts to get “picky” about our bowling performance. 

We have many times been in a situation ourselves where some of the best bowlers in the world are in similar situation against us when our batsmen are only 2-3 down and looking to get a lead for us. That dooesn’t mean the opposition bowlers are bowling bad, just that the opposition bowlers are trying hard for a wicket and also that our players are playing them more easily due to less score on the board from the oppositions.

With 160-4, and facing a lead, most fans who have no clue will all of a sudden start saying piss poor bowlng for every bowler after seeing few overs. 

This is not twenty20, test bowlers’ bowling has to be judged on how he came back and bowled on a whole. But most people are clueless or impatient and like to judge a bowler and form an opion agter catching first glimpse.

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Did you even watched the match???  Could have easily got 4 wickets here , first that idiot dhawan dropped a sitter and one inside edge narrowly missing the stumps, he struggled with his rhythm but came back well to get those 2 wickets.

just listen to hayden taking jibe on umesh yadav while doing commentary ...he said ' it becomes difficult for captain if ur bowlers are bowling both sides of wickets'.....umesh report card-- 1jaffa then 5 crap balls....1 jaffa then 5 crap...and so on.

he isnt bowling at a pace where it is difficult to control ball...he was bowling 135 tday.....same speed as shardul thakur....thakur deserves a chance

just listen to hayden taking jibe on umesh yadav while doing commentary ...he said ' it becomes difficult for captain if ur bowlers are bowling both sides of wickets'.....umesh report card-- 1jaffa then 5 crap balls....1 jaffa then 5 crap...and so on.
he isnt bowling at a pace where it is difficult to control ball...he was bowling 135 tday.....same speed as shardul thakur....thakur deserves a chance
To be fair to him he was bowling after long time so he was bound to be rusty, same with Shami, who always seems unfit, we can't trust Shami for saffers tour need to include new bowlers as well, might not be a bad idea to include someone with genuine pace and tall height.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

To be fair to him he was bowling after long time so he was bound to be rusty, same with Shami, who always seems unfit, we can't trust Shami for saffers tour need to include new bowlers as well, might not be a bad idea to include someone with genuine pace and tall height.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

no he wasnt bowling after a long time. He played Ranji trophy just a week back.