Anti Virat Kohli Club

On 7/14/2017 at 12:36 AM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Years ago one of the most enlightened members of ICF@velu had foreseen the evils that this Delhi born will bring.

He had therefore started the AVKC to educate the fans and bring together everyone who was againist VK.

Sadly this raider had people inside ICF as well.Led by a man only known as "Kohlitics" these stooges of the despot managed to ban AVKC.

But AVKC is an idea and that idea is need of the hour.So ICFERs i give you AVKC version 2.

AVKC ZINDAABAAD

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

It's not about 45 minutes, it's about his failure in last 4 year's to establish decent 1 or 2 middle order batsmen

In WC SF, India's no.4,5,6 had zero centuries to their name, a big fat zero. That's what you call inept preparations, inept leadership, w@nk€r 

It was intentional because Kohli did not want any youngster to prosper and become superstars. Only he wants to be the superstar

On 7/14/2019 at 8:30 AM, Sandeep99 said:

Please count me in. AVKC Zindabad:hatsoff:

we will probably see little activity here when rat fills his boots with useless 100s against the weak windies. expect the posts to grow only after WT20 or 2023 WC.

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

we will probably see little activity here when rat fills his boots with useless 100s against the weak windies. expect the posts to grow only after WT20 or 2023 WC.

True that. We will make sure we call out the useless hundreds whenever they're hit. The Rat goes missing when India needs him to step up.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Indian team is real quality. Maybe Kohli just isn't motivated anymore. I really hope he can play under Rahane and not let ego get in his way. 

why wouldn’t he? He hasn’t one in 3/4 SENA countries,WC,WT20 or in fact even 2nd tier trophies like CT, Asia cup etc. forget all that even IPL.

I am not taking any extra dig at him pointing the obvious.

One thing though, Kohli may not have a lot of great leadership qualities but I won’t doubt his determination and never say die attitude. He will not quit on his own from captaincy for sure unless things go really bad for him from a batting perspective.

Edited by maniac
9 minutes ago, maniac said:

why wouldn’t he? He hasn’t one in 3/4 SENA countries,WC,WT20 or in fact even 2nd tier trophies like CT, Asia cup etc. forget all that even IPL.

One thing though, Kohli may not have a lot of great leadership qualities but I won’t doubt his determination and never say die attitude. He will not quit on his own from captaincy for sure unless things go really bad for him from a batting perspective.

Very true. He is a legend obviously. Just wish he lets go or his ego and play under Rahane as a pure batsman. He is so much better with less responsibility. Suppose money talks as he earns more when he is the captain. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

:withstupid:

can never fault his work ethic or commitment.

15 hours ago, maniac said:

One thing though, Kohli may not have a lot of great leadership qualities but I won’t doubt his determination and never say die attitude.

Why not? If you know that your team needs more runs from you & that captaincy affects his performances negatively - you can't seriously tell me that at least half a dozen choke-jobs from him in the last 5 years aren't in large parts due to the extra pressure of captaincy! Then aren't you being selfish & as a direct consequence less committed to the team? * that BS line - I remember Kohli chasing like a madman in T20Is in near impossible WT20 chases yet don't recall any such winning chases in WC, tests. If anything I'd say his (relatively) risk free approach has let him down in many such chases.