Sandeep99

Anti Virat Kohli Club

46 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Well prior to that England tour we witnessed SA tour where every single one of them failed barring Kohli.  Here at least we won a series in Aus without him with several batters stepping up when needed including Pant & vs Eng at home when Pant & Sundar Rohit made bulk of the runs.  So batting is in slight better shape than in 2018 & bowling has more experience.  Jaddu has come along nicely as a batsman which Pandya wasn't & gives us a extra left handed option.  Shardul & Ashwin are handy in lower order. 

If Rohit Gill & Mayank do even slightly better than Vijay Dhawan & Rahul then we can make a difference. 

However England is also stronger than what it was in 2018..  So we need all the luck as well.  If Broad & Anderson both play together then I'd say England should repeat 2018 but I hope they do not.  

Broad and Andy are not the same anymore.andy will break down after one test.

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

Broad and Andy are not the same anymore.andy will break down after one test.

Nope in England they are handful..  They always win one test on their own each.  That means two games.  Even opposition fans laugh about that.  Anderson showed he is still as dangerous as ever in SL & India & gives away literally nothing..  And if he gets help from pitch he is devastating.  Broad can be erratic but his leg cutters & in anglers are very effective in English conditions. 

Wood Stone have pace but they offer easy run scoring & even Archer...  And pace doesn't bothers Indian players that much. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope in England they are handful..  They always win one test on their own each.  That means two games.  Even opposition fans laugh about that.  Anderson showed he is still as dangerous as ever in SL & India & gives away literally nothing..  And if he gets help from pitch he is devastating.  Broad can be erratic but his leg cutters & in anglers are very effective in English conditions. 

Wood Stone have pace but they offer easy run scoring & even Archer...  And pace doesn't bothers Indian players that much. 

This time they will be prepared for those 2. I have a nasty feeling India will turn it around. Whenever India preps well they win.

On 5/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, Magneto said:

Not ODI, Test captain.

The club also believes that Cheteshwar Pujara should be India's next captain in Tests and ODIs, and not Virat Kohli.

First post  in this thread. 

As i said, dikh gayi akal inki.