Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

choked i am afraid zero when he could have directed his team over the line
25 from 25 balls is much worse than 0 from 1 :giggle: but i agree that he lost his mojo .. other than one match vs SRH , he is going UV way

choked i am afraid zero when he could have directed his team over the line
Wont call it a choke. Choke for me means you are doing well but can handle a knockout pressure. He just dont have it now in his batting:((. Should bat after Ashwin.

Dhoni's T20 captaincy has also turned completely rigid now. Playing Smith as opener match after match when everybody knows he cannot rotate strike and can easily be tied down was the perfect example of his rigidity. At the very least, he should have rejigged the batting order. On the other hand, look at Rohit Sharma. Even after wicket in the first over, he went it and batted positively. That is the attitude you need to win matches.

Dhoni's T20 captaincy has also turned completely rigid now. Playing Smith as opener match after match when everybody knows he cannot rotate strike and can easily be tied down was the perfect example of his rigidity. At the very least, he should have rejigged the batting order. On the other hand, look at Rohit Sharma. Even after wicket in the first over, he went it and batted positively. That is the attitude you need to win matches.
His captaincy is also indicative of change in his batting. His batting reflected in his captaincy. Timid, scratchy, and defensive.