Anti-Rohit Sharma Organization Limited (ARSOL)

rkt.india

/Sad to see so much hate for this guy.....he is part of the problem,not the proble....got a wicket too and had a decent score...don't see why he is made match ka mujrim. As I said...got a long rope in ODI and we see the dividens...hands down tied as our MVP in T20 ALONG WITH Virat....Hasn't got a fair ride in tests...7 test all it takes really???

/Sad to see so much hate for this guy.....he is part of the problem,not the proble....got a wicket too and had a decent score...don't see why he is made match ka mujrim. As I said...got a long rope in ODI and we see the dividens...hands down tied as our MVP in T20 ALONG WITH Virat....Hasn't got a fair ride in tests...7 test all it takes really???
Problem is he could survive bit of looseness in ODIs, but cannot in test overseas. HE never looks compact and solid. Even if was bating on 40 in first innings, he always looked to get out any time. Whenever, you see him, he does not give you any confidence to be relied upon.
Raina and Virat are our MVP players in T20
Actually, overall he is a better t20 player than Virat, this is my personal view. I am all for giving Rohit this full series.No use of giving someone just a game or two. Rohit deserves a full tour or atleast 3 test here.

Why this useless bugger in the team?

Mathews to RG Sharma, OUT, rapped on the pad again, and this time there is no saving Rohit, the angled delivery working again for Sri Lanka, Mathews slants it in on a good length, Rohit attempts to defend on the front foot, misses it, and is caught on the back leg, on the line of off, given immediately by umpire Llong
I mentioned MANY times that good length, in seam is enough for him. Looks like even that is not needed. Just slanted good length is enough. I don't mind failures but this guy has such a big hole in his technique (along with garbage temperament) that its infuriating.

Waste of space in the team. ChePu is the 1st target of VK's political games. Even MSD wasn't this political in his first few games as captain but Kohli looks determined to eliminate all possible threats to his captaincy. We might well be entering the darkest chapter in the history of Indian cricket now.

Waste of space in the team. ChePu is the 1st target of VK's political games. Even MSD wasn't this political in his first few games as captain but Kohli looks determined to eliminate all possible threats to his captaincy. We might well be entering the darkest chapter in the history of Indian cricket now.
This is exaggerating.
aww... :cantstop: Kohli is Godfather + Macbeth + Darth vader all in one.