Modi sarkar economic reforms/governance performance thread

FischerTal

BTW,

Check out the EODB rankings for the current year

https://www.doingbusiness.org/en/rankings

India has moved up from 100 in 2018 to 77 in 2019. 

https://www.doingbusiness.org/content/dam/doingBusiness/media/Annual-Reports/English/DB2018-Full-Report.pdf

The goal was to be in the top 50 by the end of Modi's first term, but it didn't work out. :((

One can see where India improved and where improvement is still needed here:

https://www.doingbusiness.org/en/data/exploreeconomies/india

On 9/21/2019 at 4:56 AM, diga said:

Tax cut will also increase our fiscal deficit from 3% to over 4% ... will govt curb on spending?

Fiscal deficit will increase a bit .. 

Hope this increases spending and indirectly tax collection aswell ..

If Govt cuts spending , it will be in infra only , already infra companies are in trouble

On 9/21/2019 at 4:56 AM, diga said:

Tax cut will also increase our fiscal deficit from 3% to over 4% ... will govt curb on spending?

On 9/22/2019 at 2:01 PM, velu said:

Fiscal deficit will increase a bit .. 

Hope this increases spending and indirectly tax collection aswell ..

If Govt cuts spending , it will be in infra only , already infra companies are in trouble

They are saying wont cut down on spending and specifically infra ..and they will meet the target of 3.3% deficit . I havent seen the details how , but seems tough ..but I think its fine to let fiscal deficit slip a bit for now 

5 hours ago, jusarrived said:

They are saying wont cut down on spending and specifically infra ..and they will meet the target of 3.3% deficit . I havent seen the details how , but seems tough ..but I think its fine to let fiscal deficit slip a bit for now 

Most of our big ticket infra spends are loaned from Japanese banks at 0.01-0.15% interest rates. Don't think we are going to cut down on any of that.

21 hours ago, velu said:

Another 400 in nifty and 1700 in bank nifty ..

@Stan AF  :hello:

At the expense of 1.5 lakh crore in revenue, you moron which will widen the already growing fiscal deficit. This isn't organic growth. You better hope that corps invest and create jobs rather than buying back shares and issuing dividends.

P.S: Stop tagging me everywhere.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

At the expense of 1.5 lakh crore in revenue, you moron which will widen the already growing fiscal deficit. This isn't organic growth. You better hope that corps invest and create jobs rather than buying back shares and issuing dividends.

P.S: Stop tagging me everywhere.

First If you don't know what you are posting them better stop posting ..

You don't how stock market works and posted  many dumbass things like a blind dog shittimg everywhere ..

this is not your forum . If you post things like livemint article Without doing any research , I will put my points .

If you don't want me to tag or reply to you HERE then stop posting sh!t.

Bolded part clearly shows your stupidity , and shows your ignorance and stubbornness.

Under BJP government fiscal deficit was kept under control . Check the data befire vomiting random stuff :lol:

17 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Not possible to meet 3.3 , whatever FM says about meeting fiscal deficit is just a token statement .

Anyway last 5 years fiscal deficit gone below 4% from well above 5 to 8% . Not a bad thing to take a hit for stimulating the growth 

12 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

@velu you're a glorified troll be it sports forum or any other place.  Not surprising since you're a dhonitard. That's all you are. I regret that i even knew you. * off. 

nah .. i dont troll here

edit:-

how about validating your last post about ever growing finical deficit instead of character assassination ? :p: 

( also linking everyday market  movement with wealth creation and destruction is novice though you simply copy pasted without understanding ) 

Edited by velu

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

At the expense of 1.5 lakh crore in revenue, you moron which will widen the already growing fiscal deficit.

sorry .. cant resist :lol: 

we are almost at the lowest fiscal deficit and you are saying "already growing fiscal deficit" :giggle:

clearly you are making the stuff , arent you ?

gross-fiscal-deficit.jpg

India-Budget-Deficits-1200x869.jpg

RBI imposes restrictions on PMC Bank; withdrawal restricted to Rs 1,000 per account

Is this the way Govt want to encourage cashless transactions. Suddenly large no. of people become bankrupt as their entire life savings are blocked. I guess if more of this happen then lots of people will prefer to keep cash at home.

CAD narrows as higher trade deficit is offset by rise in services income and remittances

The current account deficit for the quarter ended June 2019, amounted to $14.3 billion, compared to $15.8 billion during the June 2018, quarter.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:09 PM, Singh bling said:

RBI imposes restrictions on PMC Bank; withdrawal restricted to Rs 1,000 per account

Is this the way Govt want to encourage cashless transactions. Suddenly large no. of people become bankrupt as their entire life savings are blocked. I guess if more of this happen then lots of people will prefer to keep cash at home.

Bhai, Auditors are doing the job for first time. People complained about no black money found during Note Ban. Do you think all these are unrealted. Indian Financial System was in a mess where Politicians and Businessmen  were in it to win it.

So far Nimo (PNB), HDIL (PMC), Kamnath/Ratul Puri Central Bank of India , Sharad Pawar MSCB, Ahmed Patel (bank name not disclosed). They all fit the expected bill where we thought money looted was in thousands of crores.

Chickens have come home to roost.:aha:

RIL Q3 profit rises 9% YoY to Rs 10,251 crore, beats Street estimates

HDFC Bank Q2 profit jumps 26.8% to Rs 6,345 cr

both the results are ahead of expectations .. 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/earnings/hdfc-bank-q2-profit-jumps-26-8-to-rs-6345-cr/videoshow/71663641.cms

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/earnings/hdfc-bank-q2-profit-jumps-26-8-to-rs-6345-cr/videoshow/71663641.cms