The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

Are DMK/AIADMK bandhs a lot more civil?

Bandhs? Damn yes.

In Tamil Nadu we don't even close shops generally during Bandh neither do buses stop running .We simply don't have that Bandh culture that exists in states like West Bengal or Kerala .

Only exception is when Jayalalitha got arrested and they were in Power .Which was again thuggery not Bandh .And ADMk got absolutely pelted for that by media.

2 minutes ago, Texy said:

Sad..we are like refugee in our own country. 

Suddenly Outy disappeared. Hypocrite. 

Yep, and 56 inch doesn't say a word. 

That guy Outy appears once a week, abuses a few people, makes a few incoherent posts, and takes a break the rest of the week. :phehe:

Just wait, he'll be back for the weekend. 

Actually, it should be the myth of hindu victim. Does such a thing even exist? Evidently not and that needs to be addressed. Like riots arent riots if hindu victims there...

Guess like secular votes, there are now secular lives while others are communal lives and can be ignored.

19 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Bandhs? Damn yes.

In Tamil Nadu we don't even close shops generally during Bandh neither do buses stop running .We simply don't have that Bandh culture that exists in states like West Bengal or Kerala .

Only exception is when Jayalalitha got arrested and they were in Power .Which was again thuggery not Bandh .And ADMk got absolutely pelted for that by media.

WB and Kerala, with their communist mindsets are hotbeds for disruptive bandhs. So, no surprise there that TN does not have it that bad. What TN has and is most extreme in the state compared to other states is the almost God-like adulation for their political leaders (Jaya, Karuna) such that even speculating about their health can land a guy in prison.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yep, I was in Bengal just over a month ago and it saddens me. It also makes me glad I am gone from India. Bengal is *ed. 30% muslims who vote & a bunch of Bengali nationalists (who Magmata also eloquently courts) = Hindus are screwed in bengal.

54 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Who are the idiots in this case?

Congress. It's an official State of Karnataka celebration. BJP and Christian orgs are going to oppose, but this is the second year in a row. They faced a lot of backlash last year as well, but when Congress wants to celebrate a mass murderer, no one can stop them. 

What's funny is Siddaramaiah claims to be an Atheist. Apparently atheists now celebrate Islamists.