Kedhar Jadhav :player without X factor

tweaker

25 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Kedhar should score a big 100 today.He will be always on the chopping board as some people still want Yuvraj/ Raina to be selected in his place

Missed a chance to get a nice big score.   The new PP rules where there are only 4 outfielders for the middle 30 overs can arguably suit his gap-hitter style of batting.  But the only way to lock down a spot in the top 4 or 5 is to put up big scores on a consistent run.  Banjo both Pandey and Jadhav keep fluffing the chances they get to really get that big one.  

43 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Agreed. I like jadhav's daredavil approach and selfless batting.unfortunately his running between wkt and bad fielding would always keep him on the edge of selection process . So he really needs to convert these chances to big one .he is so much like sehwag.

Jadhav  is an ideal batsman when he comes in to bat  after the 35th over

Needs to play the first 10 balls a bit more carefully and get set  when he comes in to bat early with his team in trouble.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shreyas Iyer is  a high SR batter who can bowl 3 or 4 overs too

How about trying him in the last 2 ODIs in place of Jadhav  ?

Has Shreyas bowled in any of the A games.I doubt.But he can be in the team on the strength of his batting alone

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Man, I feel bad for him. He doesn't have the media and lobby like Rohit, Rahane, Jadejas. One bad series and he might be gone. But I trust in Kohli to back his matchwinners. 

Jadhav has not shown anything that makes him a potential match winner....not a guy you can trust against quality attacks,big game situations or pressure situations....so far have not seen anything. Yes he has at times been given the unenviable situation of coming in very less to do but apart from that one England game he has not stood out in the few opportunities he got like say a Hardik Pandya has or even to some extent Manish Pandey or even KL Rahul in tests and T20s(even though he is another one who did not cash in on his ODI chances)

I am sorry but time is ticking for Jadhav

2 minutes ago, tweaker said:

I thought he would be dropped for the next 2 odi.

I don't think he will make into playing 11 again.

Kohli has stopped giving him bowling also

I think Jadhav needs to be dropped for the next 2 ODIs ..... to send a message to him that he can't play rash shots to get out, match after match.

He should then be brought back in the next series against NZ.