Anderson questions Kohli technique

mishra

Not only Anderson,every bitter England fan is questioning his abilities to play in England & he is the one to be blamed for that..134 in 10 innings was utterly shambolic by his standards..Having said that,I didn't expect this from England fans..Cook said that Anderson stated quite obvious..I liked The verdict of sky till yesterday when they were crying on Kohli's comments about England's defence..

Willis mentioned Ashwin took wickets overseas against weak WI side..Man,that weak side defeated you while we won the series there..Close Ashes win at home on doctored pitches and they are literally flying in the sky..I hope Starc and co give them phainty of lifetime down under.

On 12/12/2016 at 1:46 AM, Tibarn said:
Career averages
  Span Mat Inns Overs Mdns Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 5 10  
overall 2003-2016 122 228 4473.2 1097 13310 467 7/43 11/71 28.50 2.97 57.4 21 3 Profile
Career summary
GroupingAscending Span Mat Inns Overs Mdns Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 5 10  

in Australia 2006-2014 13 26 497.0 111 1653 43 4/44 7/127 38.44 3.32 69.3 0 0 view innings
in England 2003-2016 69 131 2575.2 664 7588 296 7/43 11/71 25.63 2.94 52.2 17 3 view innings
in India 2006-2016 10 18 309.5 71 870 26 4/40 6/79 33.46 2.80 71.5 0 0 view innings
in New Zealand 2008-2013 5 9 176.0 35 653 18 5/73 7/130 36.27 3.71 58.6 1 0 view innings
in South Africa 2005-2016 8 14 315.1 55 998 25 5/63 8/161 39.92 3.16 75.6 1 0 view innings
in Sri Lanka 2003-2012 4 7 135.4 30 448 11 5/72 5/98 40.72 3.30 74.0 1 0 view innings
in U.A.E. 2012-2015 6 12 216.0 63 452 22 4/17 6/69 20.54 2.09 58.9 0 0 view innings
in West Indies 2009-2015 7 11 248.2 68 648 26 6/42 7/77 24.92 2.60 57.3 1 0 view innings

Lol Anderson averages over 32 in everywhere except England/WI/UAE. :rofl: Is he the most overrated bowler of all time?

Ha, his strike rates are all around 70+

Wow. Nice one Tibarn.

43 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Not only Anderson,every bitter England fan is questioning his abilities to play in England & he is the one to be blamed for that..134 in 10 innings was utterly shameful by his standards..Having said that,I didn't expect this from England fans..Cook said that Anderson stated quite obvious..I liked The verdict of sky till yesterday when they were crying on Kohli's comments about England's defence..

Willis mentioned Ashwin took wickets overseas against weak WI side..Man,that weak side defeated you while we won the series there..Close Ashes win at home on doctored pitches and they are literally flying in the sky..I hope Starc and co give them phainty of lifetime down under.

Hussain & Atherton seem to be the only sensible commentators .. all others whine no matter what

43 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Not only Anderson,every bitter England fan is questioning his abilities to play in England & he is the one to be blamed for that..134 in 10 innings was utterly shameful by his standards..Having said that,I didn't expect this from England fans..Cook said that Anderson stated quite obvious..I liked The verdict of sky till yesterday when they were crying on Kohli's comments about England's defence..

Hussain & Atherton seem to be the only sensible commentators .. all others whine no matter what

15 hours ago, express bowling said:

Fraser was distinctly slower than Anderson and Cloudy's bouncers were much sharper too.....the only thing making Fraser  " faster " is the fact that he has retired.  Soon, we may hear that  Damien Fleming  was quicker than  Mitchell Starc.      :giggle:

:giggle:

15 hours ago, putrevus said:

Fraser or Caddick or Gough were nowhere near  Broad and Anderson even in England forget everywhere. Broad has this insane ability to run thru sides when he is on song.Anderson is absolute genius when ball is swinging  both conventional and reverse.He is not MJ who will blow you away but he is a great bowler no doubt it.He is by far the best bowler ever from England , I did not see Trueman or Barnes but this guy and this pair are great.

best bowler from England in England, not outside. Bets bowlers dont average 35 plus.

15 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Caddick was overrated, and was no more than an average bowler. I have seen shitty bowlers being lauded by english media. There was this military medium left arm bowler, who was hailed as being wasim akram in the late 90's. It was laughable.

Gough was good. But not outstanding. Andy and Broad are spoilt brats who can perform when they are home.

Alan Mulally

14 hours ago, putrevus said:

None of them have taken 400 plus wickets or played over 100 tests.Bhuvi cannot even find place in the team regularly and if you are equating Bhuvi with them then I am afraid we do not have anything  else to discuss.

Zak was in same class as Broad and Anderson.

BHuvi cant find a place in team regularly because he is to play half the time in India. He Boobiee had played similar number of matches as Anderson in England, he would have as good a record there as Anderson. You are comparing two bowlers bowling in two different conditions. 

anyone can question anyone's technique at any time. you can question anderson for being pedestrian when swing goes missing. whats galling is the timing of the whole thing. Here is one guy scoring one of the best knocks of year on a diffcult pitch and your first reaction is to try to downgrade it. You come off as being totally bitter and disrespectful of the opposition. Again it could be your strategy after Parthiv was slagging off your spinners. But then you get called out for that on the field by the opposition no need to go crying. Cook it seems was "disappointed" by the whole thing. you try to be smart and take a dig at opposition then be ready to take it when they dish out to you

23 hours ago, Mosher said:

Good to see Ashwin and Jaddu sledging Anderson for those comments about Kohli. This is the sort of thing that happened when someone said something to the Aussies. This does not make for pretty viewing but I am happy that the team is sticking together and giving it back when needed.

Very valid point. Reminds me of the 07-08 tour to Aus during the monkey-gate which was way bigger than this and Indian team went in full support for Bhajji. 

2 hours ago, Sooda said:

If Kumble is an ATG, and Indias best ever, then Anderson at least has a great case

Fast bowlers and spinners are not comparable in terms of stats. Great fast bowlers mostly have have averages sub 25 at least or SR under 55 mostly while this is not the case with spinners.  We to have Zak who has 300 plus wickets averages 30 odd but he is not an ATG, just an Indian ATG, also Srinath.

Edited by rkt.india
28 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Fast bowlers and spinners are not comparable in terms of stats. Great fast bowlers mostly have have averages sub 25 at least or SR under 55 mostly while this is not the case with spinners.  We to have Zak who has 300 plus wickets averages 30 odd but he is not an ATG, just an Indian ATG, also Srinath.

Anderson might not be an ATG fast bowler but he sure is a great bowler.I would say Anderson is a fitter version of Zak. Zak definitely is a very good bowler , if he had better fitness would have taken 400 plus wickets easy.