Personal milestones 'out of our system' - Kohli

vvvslaxman

Well....A intl century will give lot of confidence to a player.....and we have 4 test matches to follow after this match.....Saha needed that confidence after that injury break.....

Moreover, we have not jeopardised the chances of winning this game by delaying the declaration little bit.....I believe 3 days should be good enough for getting BD out twice.....Since, we have 5 regular bowlers, follow-on should not be the problem....

Already umesh is getting the reverse swing

7 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Wow some of you just don't get sarcasm. 

If an old thread is bumped, that means it has more than just sarcasm. You must have felt it that way probably. It is fine though, it is just your opinion but don't call it sarcasm since you bumped it and did not post anything in your post but a smiley. 

No wonder the the two people replied the way they did. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

If an old thread is bumped, that means it has more than just sarcasm. You must have felt it that way probably. It is fine though, it is just your opinion but don't call it sarcasm since you bumped it and did not post anything in your post but a smiley. 

No wonder the the two people replied the way they did. 

The :giggle: was such a giveaway

If it was more than just sarcasm I would've said it in the replies

7 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

The :giggle: was such a giveaway

If it was more than just sarcasm I would've said it in the replies

Interesting that you had to bump an old thread to post a sarcasm. Doesn't really make sense.  :giggle: 

I think you eally thought Kohli was wrong today. Don't worry you can accept it. At the end of the day it is your opinion.  :giggle:

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Interesting that you had to bump an old thread to post a sarcasm. Doesn't really make sense.  :giggle: 

I think you eally thought Kohli was wrong today. Don't worry you can accept it. At the end of the day it is your opinion.  :giggle:

When have I shied away from stating my opinion man. The way you are acting about Kohli these days you should call yourself Kohlitics.