Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

Poor Hindus can't catch a break. Married M pretending to be unmarried H, later attempted love jihad, since girl refused after the revelation she and mom got butchered, burnt to death by the peaceful duo. Will never make national news. Only cattle thieves, criminals and terrorists deserve sympathy. 

Edited by Gollum

Attempted polygamy plus love jihad before murders, dara hua my ass. 

We failed our women yet again, pervert Abdul can't stop preying on kafir women. 

Jaldi se UCC lao yaar, and make deceitful love jihad punishable by death. Even Mallu Christians are on board, after what they have suffered. 

Edited by Gollum

On 2/28/2020 at 4:54 AM, Gollum said:

Poor Hindus can't catch a break. Married M pretending to be unmarried H, later attempted love jihad, since girl refused after the revelation she and mom got butchered, burnt to death by the peaceful duo. Will never make national news. Only cattle thieves, criminals and terrorists deserve sympathy. 

barbaric. 

https://hinduexistence.org/2020/02/24/seikh-saddam-killed-and-burned-hindu-mother-daughter-to-end-a-parallel-relation-in-love-jihad/

pics too graphic to post. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Kya bakwaas hain!

this will be reality. We will have to naturalize all the people within the country. Best course is to identify as many as possible and give them permanent visas so that they can live and work here and travel to BD when they need to. Second generation from them would be Indian. 

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Momta Bano or Mumtaz Begum more like it. She did her Master's in Islamic History, maybe that must have influenced her to convert? Too many cryptos in powerful positions in this country :dontknow:

Image result for mamata banerjee islamImage result for mamata banerjee islamImage result for mamata banerjee islam

Image result for mamata banerjee islamImage result for mamata banerjee islamImage result for mamata banerjee islam

i have a couple of things to say.

1, She is a woman and the most powerful one in that group of muslims. 

2, she has a name mamta ban??erji thats hindu but she is accepted there. 

i like this, this is far more moderate.

She should try to float a party in Bangladesh and see how it goes. 

I think when folks in Kolkata realize that the city is overrun with BD illegals, maybe then some will wake up. This predates Mamta. Even during the CPI(M) rule, this was happening. There was a term I heard growing in Calcutta called “Dhhakka Passport” i.e. you can shove someone from across the border into WB and that person becomes a passport holder.

One week after refusing to share details about Nizamuddin attendees because it would be 'communal', after raising objection about yellow colour of PPE (close to saffron, how?) and saying Bengal doctors wouldn't use them (how dare she?)....

Home ministry issues show cause notice to Mamata govt for violating lockdown norms

According to the ministry, the places where the violations took place in Kolkata include Raja Bazar, Narkel Danga, Topsia, Metiaburz, Gardenreach, Ikbalpur and Maniktala. THE WEEK reported about the issue of lockdown violation in West Bengal in its latest issue.

"Significantly, the areas like Narkel Danga are reportedly witnessing more COVID-19 cases,” said the official. The letter blamed the state police for allowing the violations and religious functions. 

Minority appeasement, Kolkattans would be aware of the demographics of the areas in bold. Surprisingly even Left leaders aren't shying away from pointing this out, the mad lady is playing dangerous games. 

Last year this happened

Act against Culprits: Prominent Kolkata Muslims Urge Mamata Banerjee to Not 'Shield' Minorities

It isn't just Hindutvawadis who are concerned about the direction the state is heading towards. 

Edited by Gollum