Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

Start with this: Kashmir is not a cause but a symptom of the prevailing Pakistani attitude towards India.

I said it's used by Pak army to keep itself in power by corrupting public mindset ,they give shit about people of Kashmir .They make India the enemy by propaganda.

19 minutes ago, panther said:

The british gave the 2 cowardly people of the subcontinant the Punjabi muslims and the Indian hindus, leadership over lands which they themselves could not regain for hundreads of years, the results are for all to see. 

Agree in part, about the pakjab bit. Although there is no homogeneous Indian Hindu entity, i encourage you to read more there is more to it. But if it were sikhs,pashtuns,marathas at helm of governance there would have been more blood shed but some resolution or maybe unification, not sure if it would have been necessarily good. Besides who prevented them from being at helm ? they were basically powerless at that point, years of subjugation meant no martial house was capable enough.

Kashmir *is* an issue for Pakistani people. That is why the army there cynically exploits it.

But, even if Kashmir were to magically evaporate off the face of the earth tonight, Pakistani adversarial attitude towards India will remain intact when the sun comes up tomorrow, just like the last 7 decades. Understand the root of their antagonism towards us, and then you would not make foolish posts which creates an equivalence between the two countries.

I said that Kashmir is a priority issue for common folk who can't even have basic security or amenities to live.Its how they twist facts to make it an issue of existence there fellow brothers die even more in bomb blasts at home and they don't care but an incident in Kashmir its is used to show India as aggressor or oppressor.Offcourse from start there is religious animosity for decades.Please feel free to educate cause of their hatred towards us apart from obvious history.

27 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Assuming you are a Pakistani pashtun, you cannot wriggle out of your servitude of punjabis with glib posts like that. Pashtuns are like the public urinals, everyone (from ranjit singh to british to present punjabis) takes a p1ss on them but consider them too worthless to possess.

Nevertheless, as a Hindu with millennials old civilizational ethos, I wish your lot would soon be free from present bondage of punjabi muslims.

it's better if you Indics fight with each other we will just take a backseat, I don't want my people dying for the whims of indic cowards, enough have died already. 

Edited by panther

Its rotten because their fundamental structure to government is rotten.

They, very moronically, have a post called 'Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff', which is 99% times an Army general, to whom ALL military and ISI reports to. Well, ISI doesnt report to anyone 100%, thats the nature of that idiotic entity, but hey, thats Pakistan- a nation of onions, layers independent of each other and only loosely held together.

But the point is, when you have such a post, then your government is held hostage by the military. Because militaries the world over are fanatics at following chain of command and this one guy units the entire military behind him. So when this guy says 'my rule or highway', the entire military goes 'sir yes sir' and you have coup. 

In civilized countries, such as India, USA, UK, etc. we don't have a singular post that units the entire army under himself that is also an army position. i.e., the ' equivalent post' for us is Minister of Defence/Prime Minister, for USA it is Defence Secretary. Ie, elected officials, one of the government. In these countries, coups are much harder, because there is no 'one military guy' that everyone obeys. The General of the Army and the Marshall of the Fleet, for example, are equal ranks and they have no obligations to follow one another's others. 

This is where the fundamental rot in Pakistan is.

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/pakistan/Pakistan-would-move-towards-China-Russia-as-US-is-declining-power/articleshow/54708689.cms

"WASHINGTON: America is "no longer a world power" and Pakistan would move towards China and Russia if its views on Kashmir and India are not considered, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's envoys have said here.

"(The) US is no longer a world power. It is a declining power. Forget about it," special Kashmir envoy of Sharif, Mushahid Hussain Syed was heard as saying on Wednesday after the conclusion of an interaction at the Atlantic Council, one of the top American think-tanks"

Pakistani dumbwits strike again - Pak may go where ever it wants to but the question is who wants Pak?

Tales of the American decline have been greatly exaggerated. While its relative power has declined over the last decade, that is mostly because other countries have gotten stronger, the US didn't get weaker. It's absolute power is the same or greater than before. 

Let them hitch their wagon to a true declining power like Russia, or an economy with a glass ceiling like China. The American umbrella is not something you want to step out from under.