Rahul Dravid in conversation with Pant & Samson

rkt.india

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

Bhaiya jyada socho mat...bas marte raho!!:wp14:

Rishab calling sanju  bhaiya:wp14:

Love this kid.

Samson's biggest let down is his indecisiveness in shot making. Sometimes, he is caught in between, confused, lacking the intent whether to hit hard or not and in that process gives easy catches in the outfield. Yesterday, Pant's advice worked and he was hitting the with full intent.

I know Dravid did not say but he knows it very well and we all know too, but he just doesn't want to say it to Rishab that Rishab does bat like Sehwag/Gilchrist with that fearless approach and don't care who is the bowler attitude.

Dravid knows it very well. Great signs.  

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I know Dravid did not say but he knows it very well and we all know too, but he just doesn't want to say it to Rishab that Rishab does bat like Sehwag/Gilchrist with that fearless approach and don't care who is the bowler attitude.

Dravid knows it very well. Great signs.  

Better sense has prevailed finally and he has been given the no.3 spot.Otherwise Dravid had wasted him at no.5 till now.

19 hours ago, BCCI said:

Better sense has prevailed finally and he has been given the no.3 spot.Otherwise Dravid had wasted him at no.5 till now.

You have to try different things. Easy for fans to blame and point out at coach and captain every time team loses but in all honesty it is harsh.

Yes, I do not agree with them playing Pant low and then giving chances to Nair game after game, but coaches back certain players for a reason and some of their moves work and some of them doesn't.

This is how Dhoni was criticized too earlier for using Jadeja, Raina and Ashwin but they all prevailed eventually and Dhoni proved he was right in backing certain players, if not all. So I won't boame

the coach every time as as a fan we have to be bit patient, even though I myself was trying to control big time after seeing Delhi lose game after game. 

Hopefully now for Delhi, Pant will continue to bat higher up the order and deliver on regular basis.

As for Nair, I hope he succeeds, have nothing against him even though I felt he should have been dropped, but once he is on team list, as a team fan, I would want him to score runs.

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

You have to try different things. Easy for fans to blame and point out at coach and captain every time team loses but in all honesty it is harsh.

Yes, I do not agree with them playing Pant low and then giving chances to Nair game after game, but coaches back certain players for a reason and some of their moves work and some of them doesn't.

This is how Dhoni was criticized too earlier for using Jadeja, Raina and Ashwin but they all prevailed eventually and Dhoni proved he was right in backing certain players, if not all. So I won't boame

the coach every time as as a fan we have to be bit patient, even though I myself was trying to control big time after seeing Delhi lose game after game. 

Hopefully now for Delhi, Pant will continue to bat higher up the order and deliver on regular basis.

As for Nair, I hope he succeeds, have nothing against him even though I felt he should have been dropped, but once he is on team list, as a team fan, I would want him to score runs.

Dravid & team mgmt couldn't control their chutiyapa yet again & pushed Iyer to no.3,purely whimsical move.

And why is Shami being played,if they don't have any confidence in him.Looking at the spin yesterday,they needed another spinner but Nadeem was dropped yet again.

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I agree about dhoni backing Jadeja. But Raina and Ashwin??? :confused:

Jadeja did prevail but looking at the number of matches we invested in him being mediocre and the returns we are getting now don't think it is 100% successful. Jadeja is still just a good bowler who can bat. That's it. Nothing outstanding.

58 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I agree about dhoni backing Jadeja. But Raina and Ashwin??? :confused:

Jadeja did prevail but looking at the number of matches we invested in him being mediocre and the returns we are getting now don't think it is 100% successful. Jadeja is still just a good bowler who can bat. That's it. Nothing outstanding.

World no. 1 test bowler?