Sign in to follow this  
velu

Apple closing on 1 trillion market cap !!!

iPhone 8 no one is buying. iPhone X is expensive really not innovation so are the previous as well except the iPhone 3, 3s. Their release will mess up their profits this quarter. They are still short on stock for iPhone x. Might cross eventually but not soon.

On 10/31/2017 at 1:50 PM, mishra said:

When you have to sell a kidney to buy a phone, There is something wrong in you as well as phone

It's Rs. 1 lakh approx for the iPhone X 256 GB. Quite a big amount, not humongous though.

Inflection point in smartphone sales is approaching ... Samsung issues sales & profit warning. Hopefully the supplier ecosystem in China doesnt collapse too much. Will have bigger repercussions in the coming months

When Iphone came out, it took the world by it's balls. Took me by my balls too. Got me a nice Iphone 4. Was showing that baby off like no tomorrow. Many years later, phone started to slow down. Got me an android, never looked back again on Iphone. For what you pay, you can get a much much much better android phone for way cheaper. Same goes for mac. 

Also, IOS sucks - where is the fun in that?

Edited by Zero_Unit