'Earlier the batsmen were scared to face me. Now there is a contest'

SK_IH

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

This guy was a pure genius at what he did. The way he used to outfox a batsmen was brilliant. He had a fast bowlers attitude for a spinner. Amazing bowler to watch when he was on sung.

What the hell are u talking about, defending a blatant chucker, that's disgusting, his arm bent n straightened from I believe max 30 degrees lol, n that's a joke

Sad to see one of the modern day greats retire with Ajmal pulling up stumps

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21398414/saeed-ajmal-retire-all-formats-end-month

At his prime he was the undisputed best spinner in the world.  He will be remembered for bamboozling bastermen around the world and being Misbah's go too weapon. 

He is up there with Yasir, Rangana, Lyon and Harbajhan as a modern great amongst spin bowlers.

Post your tributes below Pencil Posters

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Send him to prison. Burn his house down. Yell Ajmal’s name in dishonor. Make chucking tomatoes at him a hobby.

It's elementary cheaters should be disqualified in sports , chucking, doping, gender bending, it should be a level playing field.

I would not stupidly say Shoaib was a chucker coz he had hyper extension but Ajmal was blatant n a ignorant idiot to boot, same with Sreesanth a fixer n a idiot have to State the facts.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Dude he was cleared by sc. Dont just include him to strike a conceliatory note with pak poster.

In rare cases a match fixer is caught red ha ded or punished, Sreesanth was one who got away ,but BCCI rightly banned him, but failed to ban other culprits,Gavaskar was caught with huge amount in the past which he could not explain, no one is clean , Shastri, Azhar, Jadeja, Kapil, during Sharjah days most got their hands dirty.

19 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I agree he was a chucker who deserves no respect. Your main beef should be with the icc not the player. He got away with it because it was allowed at the time.

Secondly his points about batsmen getting more advantage in the game was a valid one. Apparrently our moralist don’t look at how much free ride batsmen have gotten due to increase in bat size, pitches being flat etc. Bowlers these days don’t have it easy. Cricket is now a batsmen’s game. Not a balanced game that favors both bat and ball.

He blatantly lied that his arm is bent and he cant bowl within limits. Just after ban he started bowling within limits. How convenient?

No, bowlers are not on backfoot anymore in tests. This guy robbed Yasir Shah few years for sure. His argument that there isn't much for spinners doesn't hold water. Ashwin, Jadeja, Yasir Shah, Herath all top bowlers are spinners. In addition to that Lyon, Maharaj and Moeen Ali as important parts of their squads. International cricket didn't have so many good spinners at once for long time.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

@bold: Thats not the argument here.

He was not talking about just Tests. Yasir Shah was not a good spinner when he started. He was found than trained by Mushtaq Ahmad to get better. He was one of those guys who were specifically found to replace Ajmal. As for his argument I have already explained which part I agreed with. Batsmen these days do have a huge advantage which has ruined the balance of the game. Thick bats should be banned from cricket to get the balance of bat and bowl.

Agreed that batsmen do have a lot of freedom. However, chucking to counter that is no solution. Perhaps laws can be changed and the bowlers need to fight for that. 

All i remember of him is him being smacked by Hussey first, then Kohli, then yuvi....Afghanis are exporting too much of their afeem to the padosi nation i beleive, they all are living in the delusion that the world is scared of them, First it was Akhtar and now this Joker.

Edited by Sean Bradley
10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

@bold: Thats not the argument here.

He was not talking about just Tests. Yasir Shah was not a good spinner when he started. He was found than trained by Mushtaq Ahmad to get better. He was one of those guys who were specifically found to replace Ajmal. As for his argument I have already explained which part I agreed with. Batsmen these days do have a huge advantage which has ruined the balance of the game. Thick bats should be banned from cricket to get the balance of bat and bowl.

There isn't huge advantage in tests anymore for last 3-4 years. Teams are looking to win all matches and bowlers are no longer breaking their backs.

Just look at the batsmen nowadays. Except Smith no one is averaging 55+. Even batsman like Kohli isn't averaging 50. This wasn't the case 2005 or 2007 onwards when lot of batsmen made merry of flatter conditions everywhere.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

I agree with the Test part. However in other formats consistent flat pitches with faster outfields are not helping. When batsmen go in attack mode bowlers are just there as bowling machines. Hence why they need to get rid of the thickness of the bats. So a top edge goes to the hand of the fielder instead of reaching the boundry. Like for example if you look at Fakhar Zaman’s innings against India in the final of Champion’s Trophy. Most of his runs were from edges. Bats like these bring out the poorest quality of cricket. Batsmen who have much more skill are no longer getting the same spotlight as these tullay baaz. 

Thickness of the bats in a thread about thickness of Ajmal’s brains GTFO...you acknowledged he is a disgrace now let’s move this topic somewhere else we all can agree that flat pitches are ruining cricket.

on topic Ajmal is a cheat...the current era spinners which is not that far removed from

Ajmal’s era have shown success can be achieved without chucking. 

:laugh: you just want to show us the finger and say a Ajmal is a great but you are just burning internally and coming up with this roundabout idiocy.

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Not sure if trolling or serious. 

The part which can be interpreted as you are  just a confused moron who has no valid points to defend a cheat who is considered a national hero in your country is absolutely 100% serious.

Rest doesn’t really matter- so just to play along ,Trolling I guess

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am not defending a cheat. Your post holds no bases of an argument but blind hate. 

Trolling? Ah thought so

16 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

At his best he was one of those bowlers who added fear in batsmen’s faces. His bowling bamboozled the best of the best. Had the fighting spirit of a lion to tear down the opposition. Will be remembered for tormenting the number 1 England team in UAE. 

On 11/14/2017 at 9:07 AM, Shaz1 said:

Cause he made your batsmen shake there legs.

You seemed real proud of him there :laugh: and then you made it about flat pitches etc. Yeah hating a chucker is one thing,hating a delusional chucker is another thing, now hating a delusional cheating chucker is a whole new thing.

You won't understand though...it is ok