3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

1. Bhuvi

2. Umesh

3. Shami

4. Ishant

5. Dhawal Kulkarni

6. Bumrah

7. Siraj

Aniket n shardul are bad. Haven't seen Navdeep. Bumrah is low in the list coz he is an excellent LoI bowler , has an action that's very difficult on his body. So I wanna rest him for tests.

care to explain How is Aniket n Shardul bad.............

Also how the hell is a trundler like Dhawal who has been smashed in A-cricket by minnows as well above bumrah n siraj 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

care to explain How is Aniket n Shardul bad.............

Also how the hell is a trundler like Dhawal who has been smashed in A-cricket by minnows as well above bumrah n siraj 

I have seen Aniket, shardul n Dhawal bowl. I go on what I see n try to evaluate ability, action, attitude, pace , fitness etc.

Siraj n Dhawal don't have that much difference... bumrah is better but you could break his body (due to very tough action)  if you play him in tests.

Edited by randomGuy
9 hours ago, randomGuy said:

1. Bhuvi

2. Umesh

3. Shami

4. Ishant

5. Dhawal Kulkarni

6. Bumrah

7. Siraj

Aniket n shardul are bad. Haven't seen Navdeep. Bumrah is low in the list coz he is an excellent LoI bowler , has an action that's very difficult on his body. So I wanna rest him for tests.

Hehe why is trundler kulkarni ahead of bumrah

Has to be Bumrah...the guy is one of the top bowlers in the world in 2 formats of the game...How can you ignore that? He has Pace-Check, Has brains-check and Has the skills.

Dont want to see a fresh face in the test format as next in line till Bumrah gets his deserved shot first....Should have been given a go as a replacement to Bhuvi in the ongoing series to see how he does in tests.

13 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

No young Pacers around? Ishant/Bhuvi could be the stock bowlers. 

Ishant,Bhuvi,Bumrah to support Shami and Yadav.

Pandya is right now a bowling allrounder at the test level...his batting has showed a lot of

promose but don’t know if he has the technique on South African pitches to be considered a batting allrounder...but he makes the squad so that is our 6th pacer.

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

1. Bhuvi

2. Umesh

3. Shami

4. Ishant

5. Dhawal Kulkarni

6. Bumrah

7. Siraj

Do you sir watch or understand cricket, Aniket has been very good in Ranji last few years, helped Rajasthan win twice if m right, he is about 6 4" min, bowls close to 140, gets bounce n moves the ball, I hope u haven't made juspdgement based on IPL where BATSMEN got hit beaten but got runs thru edges against him.

He can be India's Trump card in test, left Armer, with pace n bounce to take surface out of equation.

WHy do Umesh Yadav and Ishant Sharma have to be permanent fixtures in the team despite little performance? We have so many promising seamers playing in the domestics, so why are we acting like beggars who have no choices.

Here's who my 5 bowlers should be:

1. Bhuvi

2. Shami

3. Bumrah

4. Shardul / Lalit Yadav / Some Left arm pacer

5. Ishan Porel (We need to have one such pick who is more of a wild card. Even if he doesn't get a game, he will benefit enormously by being around the Indian team and playing tour games)

22 minutes ago, Texan said:

WHy do Umesh Yadav and Ishant Sharma have to be permanent fixtures in the team despite little performance? We have so many promising seamers playing in the domestics, so why are we acting like beggars who have no choices.

Here's who my 5 bowlers should be:

1. Bhuvi

2. Shami

3. Bumrah

4. Shardul / Lalit Yadav / Some Left arm pacer

5. Ishan Porel (We need to have one such pick who is more of a wild card. Even if he doesn't get a game, he will benefit enormously by being around the Indian team and playing tour games)

Shardul  isnt test material. does not have the stamina to last a test match and bowl 40 overs in a match with intensity. Would love to have Bumrah but i doubt team management is only preserving him for LOIs.

6 hours ago, randomGuy said:

I have seen Aniket, shardul n Dhawal bowl. I go on what I see n try to evaluate ability, action, attitude, pace , fitness etc.

Siraj n Dhawal don't have that much difference... bumrah is better but you could break his body (due to very tough action)  if you play him in tests.

Ability- What ability does a trundler like dhawal have

Action- achar daalu main action ka , 130k ke upar bwol to hoti nhin

Attitude- Shardul has the best attitude i have seen in many new and current bowlers

Pace- there is a diff of 10-15 km between dhawal n aniket n shardul, did u see what pace shardul was bowling in SL series

Siraj n dhawal dont have much diff :laugh1::laugh1:

I really wanna see those spells were u have seen dhawal bowl 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Shardul  isnt test material. does not have the stamina to last a test match and bowl 40 overs in a match with intensity. Would love to have Bumrah but i doubt team management is only preserving him for LOIs.

how are u so sure?

shardul is taking bucket full of wickets for mumbai in ranji..how come?

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Has to be Bumrah...the guy is one of the top bowlers in the world in 2 formats of the game...How can you ignore that? He has Pace-Check, Has brains-check and Has the skills.

Dont want to see a fresh face in the test format as next in line till Bumrah gets his deserved shot first....Should have been given a go as a replacement to Bhuvi in the ongoing series to see how he does in tests.

Bumrah is not getting picked for a single test against Lanka and Lanka test is being considered as the Practice ground for Africa..so players chosen in these tests will only fly to South Africa.

PLease note this..it seems Shankar has chance to fly to Africa along with Hardik Pandya.

what my head Says is 

shammi ishant bhuvi Umesh will be the pacers

pandya sure will go and shankar also has outside chance to go, depending on whether he plays well in the second or third test...he is sure coming into the playing 11.

ashwin Jadeja and Kuldeep- 2 out of the three will go as i feel Kuldeep will definitely go and one out of ash/jaddu may go- any way 1 out of the three will play so 2 out of these three will go.